MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 12:03:00
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 6 hrs 56 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
E
National League | Gameweek 37
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
Silverlake Stadium
SM

Eastleigh
3 - 3
Solihull

McCallum (26', 38', 67')
Rutherford (73'), Hodson (79'), McCallum (86'), Quigley (87')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Osborne (59'), Stevens (74'), Campbell (90')
Shade (61'), Sbarra (77'), Campbell (90+4')
Coverage of the National League clash between Eastleigh and Solihull Moors.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Eastleigh 1-2 Oldham
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 0-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Solihull Moors win with a probability of 43.64%. A win for Eastleigh had a probability of 32.67% and a draw had a probability of 23.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Solihull Moors win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.6%) and 0-2 (6.35%). The likeliest Eastleigh win was 2-1 (7.65%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.78%). The actual scoreline of 3-3 was predicted with a 1.7% likelihood.

Result
EastleighDrawSolihull Moors
32.67% (0.191 0.19) 23.69% (-0.0040000000000013 -0) 43.64% (-0.183 -0.18)
Both teams to score 61.57% (0.102 0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
59.7% (0.099000000000004 0.1)40.29% (-0.096000000000004 -0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
37.33% (0.101 0.1)62.67% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)
Eastleigh Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.81% (0.161 0.16)24.19% (-0.158 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.48% (0.225 0.23)58.52% (-0.221 -0.22)
Solihull Moors Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.22% (-0.036000000000001 -0.04)18.78% (0.039000000000001 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.82% (-0.062000000000005 -0.06)50.18% (0.065000000000005 0.07)
Score Analysis
    Eastleigh 32.67%
    Solihull Moors 43.64%
    Draw 23.68%
EastleighDrawSolihull Moors
2-1 @ 7.65% (0.027 0.03)
1-0 @ 6.45% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 4.57% (0.021 0.02)
3-1 @ 3.62% (0.029 0.03)
3-2 @ 3.03% (0.021 0.02)
3-0 @ 2.16% (0.02 0.02)
4-1 @ 1.28% (0.016 0.02)
4-2 @ 1.07% (0.012 0.01)
Other @ 2.83%
Total : 32.67%
1-1 @ 10.78% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.4% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.54% (-0.02 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.69% (0.01 0.01)
Other @ 0.28%
Total : 23.68%
1-2 @ 9.02% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
0-1 @ 7.6% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
0-2 @ 6.35% (-0.044 -0.04)
1-3 @ 5.03% (-0.018 -0.02)
2-3 @ 3.57% (0.004 0)
0-3 @ 3.54% (-0.029 -0.03)
1-4 @ 2.1% (-0.01 -0.01)
2-4 @ 1.49%
0-4 @ 1.48% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 3.46%
Total : 43.64%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-2 Oldham
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 2-0 Bromley
Saturday, February 24 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 2-5 Eastleigh
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 3-0 Eastleigh
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-2 Fylde
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-1 Eastleigh
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 0-1 Kidderminster
Tuesday, February 27 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 2-1 Hartlepool
Saturday, February 24 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Fylde 2-2 Solihull
Tuesday, February 20 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Rochdale 1-2 Solihull
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-3 Solihull
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 0-1 Altrincham
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .