MX23RW : Thursday, May 23 03:13:48
SM
Raith Rovers vs. Ross County: 15 hrs 46 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League | Gameweek 35
Feb 20, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Court Place Farm
E

Oxford City
2 - 5
Eastleigh

Potter (73'), Lumeka (90+4')
Fleet (10'), Phillips (38'), Ashby (62'), Potter (75'), Potter (75')
FT(HT: 0-4)
McCallum (1', 8'), Francillette (11'), Quigley (41'), Taylor (52')
Taylor (90')
Coverage of the National League clash between Oxford City and Eastleigh.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oxford City 0-0 Southend
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 3-0 Eastleigh
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Oxford City win with a probability of 47.57%. A win for Eastleigh had a probability of 28.63% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Oxford City win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.42%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.68%) and 2-0 (7.4%). The likeliest Eastleigh win was 1-2 (7.03%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.04%). The actual scoreline of 2-5 was predicted with a 0.2% likelihood.

Result
Oxford CityDrawEastleigh
47.57% (2.771 2.77) 23.79% (-0.381 -0.38) 28.63% (-2.388 -2.39)
Both teams to score 58.91% (-0.152 -0.15)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.18% (0.449 0.45)42.82% (-0.446 -0.45)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.78% (0.443 0.44)65.22% (-0.441 -0.44)
Oxford City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.82% (1.316 1.32)18.18% (-1.313 -1.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.83% (2.196 2.2)49.17% (-2.193 -2.19)
Eastleigh Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.99% (-1.365 -1.36)28.01% (1.368 1.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.35% (-1.772 -1.77)63.65% (1.775 1.78)
Score Analysis
    Oxford City 47.58%
    Eastleigh 28.64%
    Draw 23.78%
Oxford CityDrawEastleigh
2-1 @ 9.42% (0.235 0.23)
1-0 @ 8.68% (0.189 0.19)
2-0 @ 7.4% (0.458 0.46)
3-1 @ 5.35% (0.348 0.35)
3-0 @ 4.21% (0.422 0.42)
3-2 @ 3.41% (0.096 0.1)
4-1 @ 2.28% (0.236 0.24)
4-0 @ 1.79% (0.246 0.25)
4-2 @ 1.45% (0.099 0.1)
Other @ 3.59%
Total : 47.58%
1-1 @ 11.04% (-0.19 -0.19)
2-2 @ 5.99% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-0 @ 5.09% (-0.101 -0.1)
3-3 @ 1.45% (-0.015 -0.01)
Other @ 0.21%
Total : 23.78%
1-2 @ 7.03% (-0.398 -0.4)
0-1 @ 6.48% (-0.389 -0.39)
0-2 @ 4.12% (-0.419 -0.42)
1-3 @ 2.98% (-0.293 -0.29)
2-3 @ 2.54% (-0.136 -0.14)
0-3 @ 1.75% (-0.254 -0.25)
1-4 @ 0.95% (-0.134 -0.13)
Other @ 2.78%
Total : 28.64%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Oxford City 0-0 Southend
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 7-1 Oxford City
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-0 Oxford City
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Kidderminster 3-2 Oxford City
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 1-0 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 1-2 York City
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 3-0 Eastleigh
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-2 Fylde
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-1 Eastleigh
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-3 Chesterfield
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 4-0 Eastleigh
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 4-4 Eastleigh
Wednesday, January 24 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .