MX23RW : Wednesday, April 24 12:50:45
SM
Everton vs. Liverpool: 6 hrs 9 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
EU
National League | Gameweek 34
Feb 17, 2024 at 3pm UK
Stonebridge Road
E

Ebbsfleet
3 - 0
Eastleigh

Bilongo (48'), Bingham (53'), O'Neill (62')
FT(HT: 0-0)

J (35'), Atangana (79'), Martin (90+3'), McCallum (90+5')
Coverage of the National League clash between Ebbsfleet and Eastleigh.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chesterfield 2-2 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-2 Fylde
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Ebbsfleet win with a probability of 52.96%. A win for Eastleigh has a probability of 24.23% and a draw has a probability of 22.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Ebbsfleet win is 2-1 with a probability of 9.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-0 (9.01%) and 2-0 (8.3%). The likeliest Eastleigh win is 1-2 (6.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (10.59%).

Result
EbbsfleetDrawEastleigh
52.96% (-0.641 -0.64) 22.8% (0.238 0.24) 24.23% (0.399 0.4)
Both teams to score 58.18% (-0.35 -0.35)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.08% (-0.681 -0.68)41.92% (0.677 0.68)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.67% (-0.689 -0.69)64.33% (0.686 0.69)
Ebbsfleet Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.15% (-0.461 -0.46)15.85% (0.458 0.46)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.95% (-0.854 -0.85)45.04% (0.851 0.85)
Eastleigh Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.14% (-0.039999999999992 -0.04)30.86% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.85% (-0.046000000000006 -0.05)67.15% (0.043999999999997 0.04)
Score Analysis
    Ebbsfleet 52.97%
    Eastleigh 24.23%
    Draw 22.8%
EbbsfleetDrawEastleigh
2-1 @ 9.76% (-0.020999999999999 -0.02)
1-0 @ 9.01% (0.132 0.13)
2-0 @ 8.3% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
3-1 @ 5.99% (-0.108 -0.11)
3-0 @ 5.1% (-0.086 -0.09)
3-2 @ 3.52% (-0.068 -0.07)
4-1 @ 2.76% (-0.094 -0.09)
4-0 @ 2.35% (-0.078 -0.08)
4-2 @ 1.62% (-0.057 -0.06)
5-1 @ 1.02% (-0.052 -0.05)
Other @ 3.55%
Total : 52.97%
1-1 @ 10.59% (0.15 0.15)
2-2 @ 5.74% (-0.018 -0.02)
0-0 @ 4.89% (0.147 0.15)
3-3 @ 1.38% (-0.028 -0.03)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 22.8%
1-2 @ 6.23% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
0-1 @ 5.75% (0.167 0.17)
0-2 @ 3.38% (0.095 0.09)
1-3 @ 2.44% (0.028 0.03)
2-3 @ 2.25% (-0.01 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.33% (0.036 0.04)
Other @ 2.86%
Total : 24.23%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Chesterfield 2-2 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 0-0 Oldham
Saturday, February 3 at 5.30pm in National League
Last Game: Oxford City 1-0 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 0-1 Ebbsfleet
Tuesday, January 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 0-1 Hartlepool
Saturday, January 20 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Ebbsfleet 2-0 Wealdstone
Saturday, January 6 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-2 Fylde
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-1 Eastleigh
Tuesday, February 6 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-3 Chesterfield
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 4-0 Eastleigh
Saturday, January 27 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 4-4 Eastleigh
Wednesday, January 24 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-3 Newport
Tuesday, January 16 at 7.45pm in FA Cup


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .