MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 11:46:32
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 7 hrs 13 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
HT
National League | Gameweek 6
Aug 28, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Shay Stadium
G

Halifax
0 - 0
Gateshead


Cooke (56'), Golden (89'), Wright (90'), Oluwabori (90+6')
FT

Magnay (34'), Hannant (45+2'), Tinkler (90'), Wearne (90+5')
Hannant (64')
Coverage of the National League clash between Halifax Town and Gateshead.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Solihull 1-1 Halifax
Friday, August 25 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 1-3 Woking
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Halifax Town win with a probability of 37.04%. A win for Gateshead had a probability of 35.26% and a draw had a probability of 27.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Halifax Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.09%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.94%) and 2-0 (6.74%). The likeliest Gateshead win was 0-1 (10.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.07%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.1% likelihood.

Result
Halifax TownDrawGateshead
37.04% (-0.374 -0.37) 27.7% (-0.02 -0.02) 35.26% (0.393 0.39)
Both teams to score 48.68% (0.083999999999996 0.08)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
42.85% (0.094999999999999 0.09)57.15% (-0.095999999999997 -0.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
21.99% (0.074999999999999 0.07)78.01% (-0.075999999999993 -0.08)
Halifax Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.33% (-0.182 -0.18)29.67% (0.181 0.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.28% (-0.219 -0.22)65.72% (0.218 0.22)
Gateshead Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.22% (0.3 0.3)30.78% (-0.3 -0.3)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.95% (0.35 0.35)67.05% (-0.352 -0.35)
Score Analysis
    Halifax Town 37.03%
    Gateshead 35.26%
    Draw 27.7%
Halifax TownDrawGateshead
1-0 @ 11.09% (-0.1 -0.1)
2-1 @ 7.94% (-0.042000000000001 -0.04)
2-0 @ 6.74% (-0.093 -0.09)
3-1 @ 3.22% (-0.033 -0.03)
3-0 @ 2.73% (-0.051 -0.05)
3-2 @ 1.9% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 0.98% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 37.03%
1-1 @ 13.07%
0-0 @ 9.13% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
2-2 @ 4.68% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.7%
0-1 @ 10.76% (0.049999999999999 0.05)
1-2 @ 7.7% (0.061 0.06)
0-2 @ 6.34% (0.082 0.08)
1-3 @ 3.03% (0.048 0.05)
0-3 @ 2.49% (0.052 0.05)
2-3 @ 1.84% (0.021 0.02)
Other @ 3.1%
Total : 35.26%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Solihull 1-1 Halifax
Friday, August 25 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-1 Oxford City
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Oldham 1-2 Halifax
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 2-0 Halifax
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-0 Bromley
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-0 Gateshead
Sunday, May 21 at 4.15pm in FA Trophy
Last Game: Gateshead 1-3 Woking
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 4-1 Ebbsfleet
Saturday, August 19 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 2-4 Gateshead
Tuesday, August 15 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Hartlepool 2-1 Gateshead
Saturday, August 12 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 2-2 Boreham Wood
Saturday, August 5 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Gateshead 2-3 Newcastle
Saturday, July 15 at 12.30pm in Club Friendlies 1


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .