MX23RW : Friday, August 12 09:43:15
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 15, 2022 at 3pm UK
Stockport
2 - 0
Halifax
Madden (10'), Collar (54')
Cannon (75')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Spence (40'), Bird (51')

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Stockport County 2-1 Halifax Town

There is a lot on the line in this particular match on Sunday, and Halifax Town will be sure to make it a cagey affair throughout the 90 minutes. It will not be a simple outing for Stockport County, but with the chance to win the league, and guarantee promotion, they should just get over the line. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stockport County win with a probability of 69.71%. A draw had a probability of 18.7% and a win for Halifax Town had a probability of 11.58%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stockport County win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (12.08%) and 2-1 (9.5%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.89%), while for a Halifax Town win it was 0-1 (4.16%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 12.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-0 win for Stockport County in this match and our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted the win for Stockport County.

Result
Stockport CountyDrawHalifax Town
69.71%18.72%11.58%
Both teams to score 45.94%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.77%45.23%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.42%67.57%
Stockport County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.2%11.8%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
62.97%37.02%
Halifax Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.08%47.91%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.83%83.17%
Score Analysis
    Stockport County 69.7%
    Halifax Town 11.58%
    Draw 18.72%
Stockport CountyDrawHalifax Town
2-0 @ 12.91%
1-0 @ 12.08%
2-1 @ 9.5%
3-0 @ 9.2%
3-1 @ 6.77%
4-0 @ 4.91%
4-1 @ 3.62%
3-2 @ 2.49%
5-0 @ 2.1%
5-1 @ 1.55%
4-2 @ 1.33%
Other @ 3.26%
Total : 69.7%
1-1 @ 8.89%
0-0 @ 5.66%
2-2 @ 3.5%
Other @ 0.68%
Total : 18.72%
0-1 @ 4.16%
1-2 @ 3.27%
0-2 @ 1.53%
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 11.58%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Stockport 1-0 Torquay Utd
Wednesday, May 11 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Wrexham 3-0 Stockport
Sunday, May 8 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 0-1 Stockport
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Stockport 1-2 Boreham Wood
Saturday, April 30 at 5.20pm in National League
Last Game: Yeovil 2-1 Stockport
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Stockport 1-0 Solihull
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-1 Aldershot
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-2 Halifax
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 1-0 Yeovil
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 1-0 Halifax
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 2-0 Chesterfield
Monday, April 18 at 5.20pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 1-1 Halifax
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in National League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .