MX23RW : Friday, August 12 08:38:51
S
SEARCH
M
SA

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Stockport County 2-0 Torquay United

With no pressure on their shoulders, Torquay will relish the chance to upset the applecart at Edgeley Park on Wednesday night. However, we have to favour Stockport for this game, potentially with a couple of second-half goals to leave them on the brink of promotion. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Stockport County win with a probability of 69.32%. A draw had a probability of 18.7% and a win for Torquay United had a probability of 11.99%.

The most likely scoreline for a Stockport County win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.5%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (11.59%) and 2-1 (9.59%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.89%), while for a Torquay United win it was 0-1 (4.12%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 11.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Stockport County would win this match.

Result
Stockport CountyDrawTorquay United
69.32%18.69%11.99%
Both teams to score 47.35%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.93%44.07%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.55%66.45%
Stockport County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
88.42%11.58%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
63.46%36.54%
Torquay United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
53.55%46.45%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.93%82.07%
Score Analysis
    Stockport County 69.31%
    Torquay United 11.99%
    Draw 18.69%
Stockport CountyDrawTorquay United
2-0 @ 12.5%
1-0 @ 11.59%
2-1 @ 9.59%
3-0 @ 8.99%
3-1 @ 6.89%
4-0 @ 4.84%
4-1 @ 3.71%
3-2 @ 2.64%
5-0 @ 2.09%
5-1 @ 1.6%
4-2 @ 1.42%
Other @ 3.44%
Total : 69.31%
1-1 @ 8.89%
0-0 @ 5.38%
2-2 @ 3.68%
Other @ 0.75%
Total : 18.69%
0-1 @ 4.12%
1-2 @ 3.41%
0-2 @ 1.58%
2-3 @ 0.94%
Other @ 1.94%
Total : 11.99%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Wrexham 3-0 Stockport
Sunday, May 8 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 0-1 Stockport
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Stockport 1-2 Boreham Wood
Saturday, April 30 at 5.20pm in National League
Last Game: Yeovil 2-1 Stockport
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Stockport 1-0 Solihull
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Grimsby Town 2-1 Stockport
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Torquay Utd 2-0 Chesterfield
Saturday, May 7 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Dag & Red 0-0 Torquay Utd
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Torquay Utd 1-1 Maidenhead
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Grimsby Town 2-1 Torquay Utd
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Torquay Utd 0-0 Eastleigh
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 0-1 Torquay Utd
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in National League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Serie A Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Atalanta BCAtalanta00000000
2Bologna00000000
3Cremonese00000000
4Empoli00000000
5Fiorentina00000000
6Hellas VeronaHellas Verona00000000
7Inter Milan00000000
8Juventus00000000
9Lazio00000000
10Lecce00000000
11AC Milan00000000
12Monza00000000
13Napoli00000000
14Roma00000000
15Salernitana00000000
16Sampdoria00000000
17SassuoloSassuolo00000000
18SpeziaSpezia00000000
19Torino00000000
20Udinese00000000
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .