MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 12:34:55
SM
Italy U19s vs. Spain U19s: 25 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
W
National League | Gameweek 38
Mar 11, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Laithwaite Community Stadium
MU

Woking
2 - 0
Maidenhead

Amond (31'), Wilkinson (72')
Wilkinson (42')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Massey (45+1')
Coverage of the National League clash between Woking and Maidenhead United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Oldham 1-0 Woking
Tuesday, March 7 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 0-1 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, March 7 at 7.45pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Woking win with a probability of 57.99%. A draw had a probability of 22.2% and a win for Maidenhead United had a probability of 19.82%.

The most likely scoreline for a Woking win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.38%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.93%) and 2-0 (9.82%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.49%), while for a Maidenhead United win it was 0-1 (5.54%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Woking would win this match.

Result
WokingDrawMaidenhead United
57.99% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03) 22.19% (0.012999999999998 0.01) 19.82% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
Both teams to score 54.01% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.47% (-0.038000000000004 -0.04)44.52% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33.11% (-0.038000000000004 -0.04)66.89% (0.037000000000006 0.04)
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.93% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)15.07% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.41% (-0.044000000000004 -0.04)43.58% (0.043999999999997 0.04)
Maidenhead United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.6% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)36.4% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.81% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)73.19% (0.0020000000000095 0)
Score Analysis
    Woking 57.99%
    Maidenhead United 19.82%
    Draw 22.19%
WokingDrawMaidenhead United
1-0 @ 10.38% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.93% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
2-0 @ 9.82%
3-1 @ 6.26% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 6.2% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 3.17% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
4-1 @ 2.96% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-0 @ 2.93% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-2 @ 1.5% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
5-1 @ 1.12% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
5-0 @ 1.11% (-0.0029999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 57.99%
1-1 @ 10.49% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.48% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.02% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-3 @ 1.07% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 22.19%
0-1 @ 5.54% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
1-2 @ 5.3% (0.0040000000000004 0)
0-2 @ 2.8% (0.004 0)
1-3 @ 1.79% (0.0010000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.69%
0-3 @ 0.94% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.75%
Total : 19.82%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Oldham 1-0 Woking
Tuesday, March 7 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Yeovil 0-1 Woking
Saturday, March 4 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Wealdstone
Saturday, February 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-1 Bromley
Tuesday, February 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 3-1 Woking
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wrexham 2-2 Woking
Tuesday, February 14 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 0-1 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, March 7 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 2-2 Wrexham
Saturday, March 4 at 5.20pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 2-1 Dag & Red
Tuesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Halifax 0-1 Maidenhead
Saturday, February 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 2-0 Yeovil
Tuesday, February 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-0 Maidenhead
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .