MX23RW : Thursday, July 25 13:20:06
SM
Thursday, July 25
Upcoming predictions and previews
YT
National League | Gameweek 36
Mar 4, 2023 at 3pm UK
Huish Park Stadium
W

Yeovil
0 - 1
Woking


Reckord (18'), Cooper (26'), Staunton (69'), Williams (80')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Lofthouse (15')
Ince (50')
Coverage of the National League clash between Yeovil Town and Woking.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Yeovil 1-1 Altrincham
Tuesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Wealdstone
Saturday, February 25 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Woking win with a probability of 44.52%. A win for Yeovil Town had a probability of 28.87% and a draw had a probability of 26.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Woking win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.68%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.9%) and 0-2 (8.24%). The likeliest Yeovil Town win was 1-0 (8.95%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.62%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with an 11.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 0-1 win for Woking in this match.

Result
Yeovil TownDrawWoking
28.87% (0.029 0.03) 26.62% (0.015999999999998 0.02) 44.52% (-0.048000000000002 -0.05)
Both teams to score 49.94% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.38% (-0.049999999999997 -0.05)54.62% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.05% (-0.041999999999998 -0.04)75.95% (0.040000000000006 0.04)
Yeovil Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.07% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)33.93%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.39% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)70.61% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.59% (-0.046000000000006 -0.05)24.41% (0.044 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.16% (-0.064 -0.06)58.84% (0.061 0.06)
Score Analysis
    Yeovil Town 28.87%
    Woking 44.51%
    Draw 26.61%
Yeovil TownDrawWoking
1-0 @ 8.95% (0.016 0.02)
2-1 @ 6.82% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-0 @ 4.84% (0.008 0.01)
3-1 @ 2.46% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-0 @ 1.74% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 1.73% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.32%
Total : 28.87%
1-1 @ 12.62% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.28% (0.016 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.81% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
Other @ 0.9%
Total : 26.61%
0-1 @ 11.68% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
1-2 @ 8.9% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
0-2 @ 8.24% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-3 @ 4.18% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-3 @ 3.87% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.26% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-4 @ 1.48% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
0-4 @ 1.36% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 44.51%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Yeovil 1-1 Altrincham
Tuesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: York City 2-1 Yeovil
Saturday, February 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Maidenhead 2-0 Yeovil
Tuesday, February 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Yeovil 1-4 Notts County
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Yeovil 2-2 Maidstone
Saturday, February 4 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Yeovil 0-0 Wealdstone
Tuesday, January 31 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-1 Wealdstone
Saturday, February 25 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-1 Bromley
Tuesday, February 21 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Altrincham 3-1 Woking
Saturday, February 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wrexham 2-2 Woking
Tuesday, February 14 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-2 Boreham Wood
Saturday, February 11 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Chesterfield 1-3 Woking
Tuesday, February 7 at 7.45pm in National League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .