MX23RW : Monday, July 15 18:42:16
SM
Millwall vs. Charlton: 1 day 2 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
WL
Premier League | Gameweek 32
Apr 6, 2024 at 3pm UK
Molineux Stadium
WH

Wolves
1 - 2
West Ham

Sarabia (33' pen.)
Sarabia (31'), Gomes (43'), Gomes (78'), Traore (88'), Cunha (90+14')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Paqueta (73' pen.), Ward-Prowse (84')
Palmieri (30'), Paqueta (90')

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Wolverhampton Wanderers win with a probability of 38.79%. A win for West Ham United had a probability of 38.02% and a draw had a probability of 23.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Wolverhampton Wanderers win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.36%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (6.3%) and 2-0 (5.16%). The likeliest West Ham United win was 1-2 (8.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.2%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with an 8.3% likelihood.

Result
Wolverhampton WanderersDrawWest Ham United
38.79% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04) 23.19% (0.0070000000000014 0.01) 38.02% (0.033000000000001 0.03)
Both teams to score 64.63% (-0.037999999999997 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.22% (-0.048999999999999 -0.05)36.78% (0.049999999999997 0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.05% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)58.95% (0.054000000000002 0.05)
Wolverhampton Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.57% (-0.040999999999997 -0.04)19.43% (0.041 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.73% (-0.067 -0.07)51.27% (0.069000000000003 0.07)
West Ham United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.21% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)19.78% (0.004999999999999 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.16% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)51.84% (0.012 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Wolverhampton Wanderers 38.79%
    West Ham United 38.02%
    Draw 23.18%
Wolverhampton WanderersDrawWest Ham United
2-1 @ 8.36% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-0 @ 6.3% (0.008 0.01)
2-0 @ 5.16% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 4.57% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.7% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-0 @ 2.82% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 1.87% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
4-2 @ 1.52% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 1.15% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.35%
Total : 38.79%
1-1 @ 10.2% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
2-2 @ 6.77% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-0 @ 3.84% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
3-3 @ 2% (-0.0049999999999997 -0)
Other @ 0.37%
Total : 23.18%
1-2 @ 8.27% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-1 @ 6.23% (0.014 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.05% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
1-3 @ 4.47% (0.0019999999999998 0)
2-3 @ 3.66% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
0-3 @ 2.73% (0.0049999999999999 0)
1-4 @ 1.81% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-4 @ 1.48% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 1.1% (0.002 0)
Other @ 3.24%
Total : 38.02%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Burnley 1-1 Wolves
Tuesday, April 2 at 7.45pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 2-0 Wolves
Saturday, March 30 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Wolves 2-3 Coventry
Saturday, March 16 at 12.15pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Wolves 2-1 Fulham
Saturday, March 9 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Newcastle 3-0 Wolves
Saturday, March 2 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Wolves 1-0 Brighton
Wednesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: West Ham 1-1 Spurs
Tuesday, April 2 at 8.15pm in Premier League
Last Game: Newcastle 4-3 West Ham
Saturday, March 30 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: West Ham 1-1 Aston Villa
Sunday, March 17 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: West Ham 5-0 Freiburg
Thursday, March 14 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: West Ham 2-2 Burnley
Sunday, March 10 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Freiburg 1-0 West Ham
Thursday, March 7 at 8pm in Europa League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .