MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 11:10:31
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 7 hrs 49 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
NL
Premier League | Gameweek 27
Mar 2, 2024 at 3pm UK
St. James' Park
WL

Newcastle
3 - 0
Wolves

Isak (14'), Gordon (33'), Livramento (90+2')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Ait-Nouri (85')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Newcastle United win with a probability of 62.74%. A draw had a probability of 19.2% and a win for Wolverhampton Wanderers had a probability of 18.07%.

The most likely scoreline for a Newcastle United win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.67%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.37%) and 3-1 (7.37%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.46%), while for a Wolverhampton Wanderers win it was 1-2 (4.89%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 6.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Newcastle United would win this match.

Result
Newcastle UnitedDrawWolverhampton Wanderers
62.74% (-0.0050000000000026 -0.01) 19.19% (0.0039999999999978 0) 18.07% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Both teams to score 61.52% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
66.79% (-0.030999999999992 -0.03)33.21% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
45.03% (-0.034000000000006 -0.03)54.96% (0.027999999999999 0.03)
Newcastle United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.82% (-0.010999999999996 -0.01)10.18% (0.0070000000000014 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.57% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)33.43% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Wolverhampton Wanderers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.49% (-0.022000000000006 -0.02)31.51% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.1% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)67.9% (0.019999999999996 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Newcastle United 62.74%
    Wolverhampton Wanderers 18.07%
    Draw 19.19%
Newcastle UnitedDrawWolverhampton Wanderers
2-1 @ 9.67% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-0 @ 8.37% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-1 @ 7.37% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
1-0 @ 7.33% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-0 @ 6.38% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-2 @ 4.25% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 4.21% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-0 @ 3.64%
4-2 @ 2.43% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
5-1 @ 1.92% (-0.002 -0)
5-0 @ 1.67% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
5-2 @ 1.11% (-0.002 -0)
4-3 @ 0.94% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 3.46%
Total : 62.74%
1-1 @ 8.46% (0.004999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 5.58% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-0 @ 3.21% (0.004 0)
3-3 @ 1.64% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.3%
Total : 19.19%
1-2 @ 4.89%
0-1 @ 3.7% (0.0029999999999997 0)
2-3 @ 2.15% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 2.14% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-3 @ 1.88% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.31%
Total : 18.07%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Blackburn 1-1 Newcastle (3-4 pen.)
Tuesday, February 27 at 8pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Arsenal 4-1 Newcastle
Saturday, February 24 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Newcastle 2-2 Bournemouth
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Nott'm Forest 2-3 Newcastle
Saturday, February 10 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Newcastle 4-4 Luton
Saturday, February 3 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 1-3 Newcastle
Tuesday, January 30 at 8.15pm in Premier League
Last Game: Wolves 1-0 Brighton
Wednesday, February 28 at 7.45pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Wolves 1-0 Sheff Utd
Sunday, February 25 at 1.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 1-2 Wolves
Saturday, February 17 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Wolves 0-2 Brentford
Saturday, February 10 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Chelsea 2-4 Wolves
Sunday, February 4 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Wolves 3-4 Man Utd
Thursday, February 1 at 8.15pm in Premier League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .