MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 03:13:42
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 11 hrs 46 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Serie B | Gameweek 38
May 10, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
Stadio Lino Turina

FeralpiSalo
0 - 1
Ternana

 
FT(HT: 0-1)
Distefano (25')
Amatucci (36'), Faticanti (52'), Lucchesi (61')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between FeralpiSalo and Ternana.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ternana 1-0 Catanzaro
Sunday, May 5 at 2pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a FeralpiSalo win with a probability of 38.31%. A win for Ternana had a probability of 37.48% and a draw had a probability of 24.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a FeralpiSalo win was 2-1 with a probability of 8.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.42%) and 2-0 (5.63%). The likeliest Ternana win was 1-2 (8.35%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.12%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
FeralpiSaloDrawTernana
38.31% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02) 24.21% (0.0040000000000013 0) 37.48% (0.015999999999998 0.02)
Both teams to score 60.69% (-0.011000000000003 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.12% (-0.016999999999996 -0.02)41.88% (0.016999999999996 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.72% (-0.015999999999998 -0.02)64.28% (0.016000000000005 0.02)
FeralpiSalo Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.11% (-0.016000000000005 -0.02)21.89% (0.016999999999999 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.86% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)55.14% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
Ternana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.7% (0.0019999999999953 0)22.3% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.23% (0.0010000000000048 0)55.76% (0.0010000000000048 0)
Score Analysis
    FeralpiSalo 38.31%
    Ternana 37.48%
    Draw 24.2%
FeralpiSaloDrawTernana
2-1 @ 8.45% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
1-0 @ 7.42% (0.0020000000000007 0)
2-0 @ 5.63% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-1 @ 4.28% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-2 @ 3.21% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-0 @ 2.85% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 1.63% (-0.002 -0)
4-2 @ 1.22% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.08% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.53%
Total : 38.31%
1-1 @ 11.12%
2-2 @ 6.34% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-0 @ 4.88% (0.0040000000000004 0)
3-3 @ 1.61% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 0.25%
Total : 24.2%
1-2 @ 8.35% (0.0020000000000007 0)
0-1 @ 7.32% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 5.5% (0.0040000000000004 0)
1-3 @ 4.18% (0.0010000000000003 0)
2-3 @ 3.17% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 2.75% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-4 @ 1.57%
2-4 @ 1.19%
0-4 @ 1.03% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 37.48%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Venezia 2-1 FeralpiSalo
Sunday, May 5 at 2pm in Serie B
Last Game: FeralpiSalo 2-2 Brescia
Wednesday, May 1 at 5pm in Serie B
Last Game: Cittadella 1-1 FeralpiSalo
Saturday, April 27 at 3.15pm in Serie B
Last Game: FeralpiSalo 2-5 Como
Saturday, April 20 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Pisa 3-1 FeralpiSalo
Saturday, April 13 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: FeralpiSalo 2-2 Cosenza
Saturday, April 6 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Ternana 1-0 Catanzaro
Sunday, May 5 at 2pm in Serie B
Last Game: Sudtirol 4-3 Ternana
Wednesday, May 1 at 2pm in Serie B
Last Game: Ternana 0-1 Ascoli
Saturday, April 27 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Brescia 0-0 Ternana
Saturday, April 20 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Cremonese 1-2 Ternana
Saturday, April 13 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Ternana 0-0 Modena
Saturday, April 6 at 1pm in Serie B


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .