MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 00:14:42
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 14 hrs 45 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BL
Serie B | Gameweek 34
Apr 20, 2024 at 1pm UK
Stadio Mario Rigamonti

Brescia
0 - 0
Ternana


Besaggio (25')
FT

Dionisi (75'), Amatucci (87')
Coverage of the Serie B clash between Brescia and Ternana.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Venezia 2-0 Brescia
Sunday, April 14 at 3.15pm in Serie B
Last Game: Cremonese 1-2 Ternana
Saturday, April 13 at 1pm in Serie B

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brescia win with a probability of 45.68%. A win for Ternana had a probability of 29.02% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Brescia win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.22%) and 2-0 (7.87%). The likeliest Ternana win was 0-1 (7.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 6.7% likelihood.

Result
BresciaDrawTernana
45.68% (-0.225 -0.23) 25.29% (0.068999999999999 0.07) 29.02% (0.154 0.15)
Both teams to score 54.12% (-0.128 -0.13)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.78% (-0.212 -0.21)49.21% (0.21 0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.72% (-0.193 -0.19)71.28% (0.19200000000001 0.19)
Brescia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.45% (-0.18900000000001 -0.19)21.55% (0.188 0.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.38% (-0.291 -0.29)54.62% (0.29 0.29)
Ternana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.99% (0.0040000000000049 0)31% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.68% (0.0039999999999978 0)67.31% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)
Score Analysis
    Brescia 45.68%
    Ternana 29.02%
    Draw 25.28%
BresciaDrawTernana
1-0 @ 10.25% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.22% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.87% (-0.022 -0.02)
3-1 @ 4.72% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-0 @ 4.03% (-0.034 -0.03)
3-2 @ 2.76% (-0.023 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.81% (-0.025 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.55% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.06% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 2.43%
Total : 45.68%
1-1 @ 12% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 6.68% (0.056999999999999 0.06)
2-2 @ 5.4% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.08% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.28%
0-1 @ 7.82% (0.069000000000001 0.07)
1-2 @ 7.03% (0.023 0.02)
0-2 @ 4.58% (0.04 0.04)
1-3 @ 2.74% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.11% (-0.0050000000000003 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.79% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 2.95%
Total : 29.02%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Venezia 2-0 Brescia
Sunday, April 14 at 3.15pm in Serie B
Last Game: Brescia 3-1 Pisa
Saturday, April 6 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Cosenza 1-2 Brescia
Monday, April 1 at 2pm in Serie B
Last Game: Brescia 1-1 Catanzaro
Saturday, March 16 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Parma 2-1 Brescia
Friday, March 8 at 7.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: Brescia 4-2 Palermo
Saturday, March 2 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Cremonese 1-2 Ternana
Saturday, April 13 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Ternana 0-0 Modena
Saturday, April 6 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Sampdoria 4-1 Ternana
Monday, April 1 at 7.30pm in Serie B
Last Game: Ternana 1-0 Cosenza
Saturday, March 16 at 1pm in Serie B
Last Game: Pisa 1-0 Ternana
Saturday, March 9 at 3.15pm in Serie B
Last Game: Ternana 1-3 Parma
Saturday, March 2 at 1pm in Serie B


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .