MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 09:34:10
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 5 hrs 25 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
G
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 25
Feb 12, 2022 at 4pm UK
Turk Telekom Arena

Galatasaray
1 - 1
Kayserispor

Mohamed (85')
Marcao (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Cardoso (69')
Bayazit (90+3')

We said: Galatasaray 1-1 Kayserispor

Kayserispor won the reverse fixture between the two sides courtesy of a comfortable 3-0 scoreline, and although we expect Saturday's contest to be closer, we think that the visitors will be able to hold their hosts to a draw. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Galatasaray win with a probability of 56.07%. A draw had a probability of 22.4% and a win for Kayserispor had a probability of 21.53%.

The most likely scoreline for a Galatasaray win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.89%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.72%) and 2-0 (9.15%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.51%), while for a Kayserispor win it was 1-2 (5.68%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 10.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
GalatasarayDrawKayserispor
56.07%22.4%21.53%
Both teams to score 56.02%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.85%43.16%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.45%65.56%
Galatasaray Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.77%15.23%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.11%43.9%
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
66.08%33.92%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
29.41%70.6%
Score Analysis
    Galatasaray 56.07%
    Kayserispor 21.53%
    Draw 22.4%
GalatasarayDrawKayserispor
2-1 @ 9.89%
1-0 @ 9.72%
2-0 @ 9.15%
3-1 @ 6.2%
3-0 @ 5.74%
3-2 @ 3.35%
4-1 @ 2.92%
4-0 @ 2.7%
4-2 @ 1.58%
5-1 @ 1.1%
5-0 @ 1.02%
Other @ 2.7%
Total : 56.07%
1-1 @ 10.51%
2-2 @ 5.35%
0-0 @ 5.17%
3-3 @ 1.21%
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 22.4%
1-2 @ 5.68%
0-1 @ 5.59%
0-2 @ 3.02%
1-3 @ 2.05%
2-3 @ 1.93%
0-3 @ 1.09%
Other @ 2.18%
Total : 21.53%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .