MX23RW : Sunday, July 21 15:48:17
SM
Sunday, July 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 6
Sep 22, 2021 at 6pm UK
Kadir Has Stadium
G

Kayserispor
3 - 0
Galatasaray

Thiam (39', 53' pen.), Bassan (45')
Hosseini (30'), Lung (75'), Akdag (90+3')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Caglayan (37'), Assuncao (59'), Diagne (90+4')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Galatasaray win with a probability of 57.13%. A draw had a probability of 22.6% and a win for Kayserispor had a probability of 20.26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Galatasaray win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.9%) and 0-2 (9.85%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.71%), while for a Kayserispor win it was 1-0 (5.8%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 1% likelihood.

Result
KayserisporDrawGalatasaray
20.26%22.61%57.13%
Both teams to score 53.4%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.3%45.7%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.98%68.02%
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.39%36.61%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.6%73.4%
Galatasaray Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.24%15.76%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
55.13%44.87%
Score Analysis
    Kayserispor 20.26%
    Galatasaray 57.13%
    Draw 22.61%
KayserisporDrawGalatasaray
1-0 @ 5.8%
2-1 @ 5.38%
2-0 @ 2.91%
3-1 @ 1.8%
3-2 @ 1.67%
3-0 @ 0.98%
Other @ 1.73%
Total : 20.26%
1-1 @ 10.71%
0-0 @ 5.77%
2-2 @ 4.97%
3-3 @ 1.03%
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 22.61%
0-1 @ 10.66%
1-2 @ 9.9%
0-2 @ 9.85%
1-3 @ 6.1%
0-3 @ 6.07%
2-3 @ 3.06%
1-4 @ 2.82%
0-4 @ 2.8%
2-4 @ 1.42%
1-5 @ 1.04%
0-5 @ 1.04%
Other @ 2.38%
Total : 57.13%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .