MX23RW : Saturday, June 15 10:02:31
SM
Spain vs. Croatia: 5 hrs 57 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 28
Apr 10, 2023 at 2pm UK
Kadir Has Şehir Stadı
U

Kayserispor
3 - 1
Umraniyespor

Thiam (31' pen.), Mensah (53'), Mane (90+9')
Kemen (44'), Parlak (90+1'), Ackah (90+1'), Cardoso (90+5')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Nayir (45+2')
Mrsic (59'), Sackey (87'), Yilmaz (90+5')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Trabzonspor 3-4 Kayserispor
Saturday, April 1 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Umraniyespor 2-2 Konyaspor
Sunday, April 2 at 11.30am in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Kayserispor 1-2 Umraniyespor

Knowing that a win could take them out of the danger zone, we expect Umraniyespor to go all out for the victory on Monday. Kayserispor have run out of steam in recent weeks and we predict that the visitors will take the positives from last Sunday's draw against Konyaspor and claim a narrow win at the Kadir Has Stadium. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kayserispor win with a probability of 65.71%. A draw had a probability of 18.8% and a win for Umraniyespor had a probability of 15.49%.

The most likely scoreline for a Kayserispor win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.7%) and 1-0 (8.55%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.63%), while for a Umraniyespor win it was 1-2 (4.36%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 7.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Kayserispor would win this match.

Result
KayserisporDrawUmraniyespor
65.71% (0.134 0.13) 18.8% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09) 15.49% (-0.042 -0.04)
Both teams to score 57% (0.241 0.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.63% (0.359 0.36)36.37% (-0.361 -0.36)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
41.5% (0.392 0.39)58.5% (-0.393 -0.39)
Kayserispor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
89.66% (0.13200000000001 0.13)10.34% (-0.135 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
66.19% (0.301 0.3)33.81% (-0.303 -0.3)
Umraniyespor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
63.58% (0.174 0.17)36.42% (-0.174 -0.17)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.79% (0.174 0.17)73.21% (-0.175 -0.17)
Score Analysis
    Kayserispor 65.71%
    Umraniyespor 15.49%
    Draw 18.8%
KayserisporDrawUmraniyespor
2-1 @ 9.79% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 9.7% (-0.061 -0.06)
1-0 @ 8.55% (-0.103 -0.1)
3-1 @ 7.41% (0.031 0.03)
3-0 @ 7.33% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
4-1 @ 4.2% (0.042 0.04)
4-0 @ 4.16% (0.021 0.02)
3-2 @ 3.74% (0.033 0.03)
4-2 @ 2.12% (0.031 0.03)
5-1 @ 1.91% (0.029 0.03)
5-0 @ 1.89% (0.02 0.02)
5-2 @ 0.96% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 3.95%
Total : 65.71%
1-1 @ 8.63% (-0.063000000000001 -0.06)
2-2 @ 4.95% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
0-0 @ 3.77% (-0.068 -0.07)
3-3 @ 1.26% (0.017 0.02)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 18.8%
1-2 @ 4.36% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-1 @ 3.81% (-0.05 -0.05)
0-2 @ 1.92% (-0.016 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.67% (0.013 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.47% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.27%
Total : 15.49%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Trabzonspor 3-4 Kayserispor
Saturday, April 1 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Antalyaspor 4-0 Kayserispor
Saturday, March 11 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-2 Fenerbahce
Saturday, March 4 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Giresunspor 1-2 Kayserispor
Saturday, February 25 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kayserispor 1-0 Istanbul
Thursday, February 2 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Istanbulspor 2-4 Kayserispor
Sunday, January 29 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Umraniyespor 2-2 Konyaspor
Sunday, April 2 at 11.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Kasimpasa 1-1 Umraniyespor
Saturday, March 18 at 10.30am in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Umraniyespor 3-0 Gaziantep
Sunday, March 12 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 1-2 Umraniyespor
Saturday, March 4 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Umraniyespor 1-1 Adana Demirspor
Sunday, February 26 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Galatasaray 3-2 Umraniyespor
Wednesday, February 1 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .