MX23RW : Thursday, May 23 19:15:40
SM
Thursday, May 23
Upcoming predictions and previews
T
Turkish Super Lig | Gameweek 16
Jan 11, 2024 at 5pm UK
Medical Park Stadyumu

Trabzonspor
2 - 1
Samsunspor

Benkovic (21'), Onuachu (45+1')
Benkovic (72'), Fountas (79'), Aydin (81')
FT(HT: 2-0)
Antalyali (90+5' pen.)
Mustafa Tan (87')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Ankaragucu 0-1 Trabzonspor
Saturday, January 6 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Samsunspor 1-0 Karagumruk
Saturday, January 6 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig

We said: Trabzonspor 2-0 Samsunspor

Samsunspor may have shown signs of improvement in the last couple of months, but they have still struggled to pick up points on the road. We think that an in-form Trabzonspor side will take advantage of Samsunspor's homesickness to claim their fifth win in six competitive matches. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Trabzonspor win with a probability of 63.16%. A draw had a probability of 20.6% and a win for Samsunspor had a probability of 16.24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Trabzonspor win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.58%) and 2-1 (9.92%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.76%), while for a Samsunspor win it was 0-1 (4.8%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Trabzonspor would win this match.

Result
TrabzonsporDrawSamsunspor
63.16% (-0.389 -0.39) 20.6% (0.246 0.25) 16.24% (0.147 0.15)
Both teams to score 52.35% (-0.502 -0.5)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.69% (-0.829 -0.83)43.31% (0.833 0.83)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.3% (-0.823 -0.82)65.7% (0.828 0.83)
Trabzonspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
86.92% (-0.367 -0.37)13.08% (0.37 0.37)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
60.32% (-0.756 -0.76)39.68% (0.76 0.76)
Samsunspor Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.22% (-0.321 -0.32)39.78% (0.325 0.32)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.55% (-0.296 -0.3)76.44% (0.3 0.3)
Score Analysis
    Trabzonspor 63.16%
    Samsunspor 16.24%
    Draw 20.6%
TrabzonsporDrawSamsunspor
2-0 @ 10.76% (0.1 0.1)
1-0 @ 10.58% (0.24 0.24)
2-1 @ 9.92% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 7.3% (-0.038 -0.04)
3-1 @ 6.73% (-0.095000000000001 -0.1)
4-0 @ 3.71% (-0.072 -0.07)
4-1 @ 3.42% (-0.097 -0.1)
3-2 @ 3.1% (-0.071 -0.07)
4-2 @ 1.58% (-0.06 -0.06)
5-0 @ 1.51% (-0.051 -0.05)
5-1 @ 1.39% (-0.06 -0.06)
Other @ 3.15%
Total : 63.16%
1-1 @ 9.76% (0.136 0.14)
0-0 @ 5.2% (0.188 0.19)
2-2 @ 4.57% (-0.04 -0.04)
3-3 @ 0.95% (-0.031 -0.03)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 20.6%
0-1 @ 4.8% (0.132 0.13)
1-2 @ 4.5% (0.024 0.02)
0-2 @ 2.21% (0.043 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.41% (-0.025 -0.03)
1-3 @ 1.38% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 1.95%
Total : 16.24%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Ankaragucu 0-1 Trabzonspor
Saturday, January 6 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 1-1 Istanbul
Saturday, December 23 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Istanbulspor 0-3 Trabzonspor
Tuesday, December 19 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Gaziantep 1-3 Trabzonspor
Sunday, December 10 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Trabzonspor 0-1 Kayserispor
Sunday, December 3 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Sivasspor 3-3 Trabzonspor
Monday, November 27 at 5pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Samsunspor 1-0 Karagumruk
Saturday, January 6 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Alanyaspor 3-1 Samsunspor
Monday, December 25 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Samsunspor 1-1 Konyaspor
Thursday, December 21 at 2pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Samsunspor 4-2 Kasimpasa
Saturday, December 9 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Adana Demirspor 2-3 Samsunspor
Saturday, December 2 at 4pm in Turkish Super Lig
Last Game: Samsunspor 1-2 Besiktas
Sunday, November 26 at 1pm in Turkish Super Lig


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .