MX23RW : Friday, June 21 21:05:55
SM
Friday, June 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
L
Swiss Super League | Gameweek 38
May 21, 2024 at 7.30pm UK
swissporarena

Luzern
1 - 2
SLO

Meyer (88' pen.)
Kadak (62'), Villiger (77')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Mahmoud (14', 15')
Akichi (81')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Yverdon Sport 3-1 Luzern
Saturday, May 18 at 5pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: SLO 0-4 Lausanne
Saturday, May 18 at 5pm in Swiss Super League

We said: Luzern 3-0 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy

The hosts come into this game as the clear favourites and with just four losses at home all season, we expect Luzern to win this one. SLO have failed to score in five of their last seven matches, and we expect them to struggle in front of goal once again here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Luzern win with a probability of 68.3%. A draw had a probability of 17.9% and a win for Stade Lausanne-Ouchy had a probability of 13.79%.

The most likely scoreline for a Luzern win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.69%) and 1-0 (8.62%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.26%), while for a Stade Lausanne-Ouchy win it was 1-2 (3.96%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 4% likelihood.

Result
LuzernDrawStade Lausanne-Ouchy
68.3% (-0.247 -0.25) 17.91% (0.064 0.06) 13.79% (0.18 0.18)
Both teams to score 55.71% (0.291 0.29)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
64.11% (0.12200000000001 0.12)35.88% (-0.124 -0.12)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
42.03% (0.134 0.13)57.97% (-0.13699999999999 -0.14)
Luzern Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.41% (-0.027000000000001 -0.03)9.58% (0.024000000000001 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
67.94% (-0.061000000000007 -0.06)32.05% (0.057999999999996 0.06)
Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.62% (0.337 0.34)38.38% (-0.34 -0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
24.87% (0.32 0.32)75.13% (-0.32300000000001 -0.32)
Score Analysis
    Luzern 68.3%
    Stade Lausanne-Ouchy 13.79%
    Draw 17.91%
LuzernDrawStade Lausanne-Ouchy
2-0 @ 10.11% (-0.08 -0.08)
2-1 @ 9.69% (0.0080000000000009 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.62% (-0.062999999999999 -0.06)
3-0 @ 7.91% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)
3-1 @ 7.57% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-0 @ 4.64% (-0.05 -0.05)
4-1 @ 4.44% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
3-2 @ 3.63% (0.032 0.03)
5-0 @ 2.17% (-0.026 -0.03)
4-2 @ 2.13% (0.017 0.02)
5-1 @ 2.08% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
5-2 @ 1% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 4.32%
Total : 68.3%
1-1 @ 8.26% (0.016 0.02)
2-2 @ 4.64% (0.046 0.05)
0-0 @ 3.68% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-3 @ 1.16% (0.02 0.02)
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 17.91%
1-2 @ 3.96% (0.044 0.04)
0-1 @ 3.52% (0.011 0.01)
0-2 @ 1.69% (0.02 0.02)
2-3 @ 1.48% (0.029 0.03)
1-3 @ 1.26% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 13.79%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Yverdon Sport 3-1 Luzern
Saturday, May 18 at 5pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Lausanne 0-2 Luzern
Wednesday, May 15 at 7.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Luzern 1-1 Grasshopper
Friday, May 10 at 7.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Basel 1-1 Luzern
Sunday, May 5 at 1.15pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Luzern 1-1 Basel
Sunday, April 21 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Young Boys 4-2 Luzern
Sunday, April 14 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: SLO 0-4 Lausanne
Saturday, May 18 at 5pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Basel 2-0 SLO
Tuesday, May 14 at 7.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: SLO 3-1 Yverdon Sport
Saturday, May 11 at 7.30pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Grasshopper 3-2 SLO
Saturday, May 4 at 5pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: Yverdon Sport 3-0 SLO
Saturday, April 20 at 5pm in Swiss Super League
Last Game: SLO 0-1 Winterthur
Sunday, April 14 at 3.30pm in Swiss Super League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .