MX23RW : Tuesday, June 25 05:25:30
SM
England vs. Slovenia: 13 hrs 34 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
CN
Africa Cup of Nations | Group Stage
Jan 15, 2024 at 5pm UK
Stade de Yamoussoukro
GN

Cameroon
1 - 1
Guinea

Magri (51')
Magri (21'), Moukoudi (62')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Bayo (10')
Diakhaby (63')
Kamano (45+3')

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
Last Game: Zambia 1-1 Cameroon
Tuesday, January 9 at 1pm in International Friendlies
All competitions
Last Game: Guinea 2-0 Nigeria
Monday, January 8 at 12pm in International Friendlies

We said: Cameroon 1-1 Guinea

This could easily end up being the best watch in the opening round of matches in their year's competition. Cameroon have a history of good performances in AFCON, while Guniea are one of the rising stars on the continent and have a red-hot striker in Guirassy at their disposal. There is very little to choose between these sides, and considering that the four best-finishing third-placed sides will also qualify, we feel these two will be fairly content to settle for a share of the spoils. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cameroon win with a probability of 59.71%. A draw had a probability of 24.8% and a win for Guinea had a probability of 15.49%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cameroon win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (13.19%) and 2-1 (8.86%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.09%), while for a Guinea win it was 0-1 (6.95%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 1-1 draw for this match.

Result
CameroonDrawGuinea
59.71% (-1.81 -1.81) 24.8% (0.723 0.72) 15.49% (1.08 1.08)
Both teams to score 38.98% (0.425 0.43)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
39.53% (-0.746 -0.75)60.46% (0.74100000000001 0.74)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
19.41% (-0.567 -0.57)80.59% (0.56 0.56)
Cameroon Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.74% (-0.98699999999999 -0.99)20.26% (0.979 0.98)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
47.39% (-1.595 -1.6)52.61% (1.589 1.59)
Guinea Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
48.89% (1.12 1.12)51.11% (-1.126 -1.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
14.58% (0.739 0.74)85.41% (-0.747 -0.75)
Score Analysis
    Cameroon 59.7%
    Guinea 15.49%
    Draw 24.79%
CameroonDrawGuinea
1-0 @ 16.53% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
2-0 @ 13.19% (-0.45 -0.45)
2-1 @ 8.86% (-0.0040000000000013 -0)
3-0 @ 7.02% (-0.465 -0.47)
3-1 @ 4.71% (-0.148 -0.15)
4-0 @ 2.8% (-0.278 -0.28)
4-1 @ 1.88% (-0.12 -0.12)
3-2 @ 1.58% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 59.7%
1-1 @ 11.09% (0.33 0.33)
0-0 @ 10.35% (0.28 0.28)
2-2 @ 2.97% (0.095 0.1)
Other @ 0.38%
Total : 24.79%
0-1 @ 6.95% (0.41 0.41)
1-2 @ 3.72% (0.228 0.23)
0-2 @ 2.33% (0.209 0.21)
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 15.49%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Zambia 1-1 Cameroon
Tuesday, January 9 at 1pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Libya 1-1 Cameroon
Tuesday, November 21 at 4pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Cameroon 3-0 Mauritius
Friday, November 17 at 7pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Senegal 1-0 Cameroon
Monday, October 16 at 7.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Russia 1-0 Cameroon
Thursday, October 12 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Cameroon 3-0 Burundi
Tuesday, September 12 at 8pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Guinea 2-0 Nigeria
Monday, January 8 at 12pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Botswana 1-0 Guinea
Tuesday, November 21 at 1pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Guinea 2-1 Uganda
Friday, November 17 at 1pm in World Cup Qualifying - Africa
Last Game: Guinea 1-1 Gabon
Tuesday, October 17 at 7pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Guinea 1-0 Guinea-Bissau
Friday, October 13 at 5pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Malawi 2-2 Guinea
Saturday, September 9 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .