MX23RW : Friday, June 14 01:50:01
SM
Germany vs. Scotland: 17 hrs 9 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SL
Africa Cup of Nations | Group Stage
Jan 20, 2022 at 4pm UK
 
EG

Sierra Leone
0 - 1
Eq Guinea


Kamara (23'), Wright (71'), Caulker (71'), Quee (77'), Buya Turay (90+5')
Quee (90')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Ganet (38')
Akapo (61'), Pepin (64'), Miranda (76')

We said: Sierra Leone 2-1 Equatorial Guinea

With a place in the round of 16 on the line, we expect both sides to take the game to each other in search of all three points. They head into this game in similar form, but we are tipping Sierra Leone to steal a narrow win in this one. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Sierra Leone win with a probability of 38.76%. A win for Equatorial Guinea had a probability of 34.55% and a draw had a probability of 26.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Sierra Leone win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.36%) and 2-0 (6.81%). The likeliest Equatorial Guinea win was 0-1 (9.64%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.69%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.6% likelihood.

Result
Sierra LeoneDrawEquatorial Guinea
38.76%26.69%34.55%
Both teams to score 51.75%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.75%53.25%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.19%74.8%
Sierra Leone Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.2%26.8%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.91%62.09%
Equatorial Guinea Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.7%29.29%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.73%65.26%
Score Analysis
    Sierra Leone 38.75%
    Equatorial Guinea 34.55%
    Draw 26.69%
Sierra LeoneDrawEquatorial Guinea
1-0 @ 10.33%
2-1 @ 8.36%
2-0 @ 6.81%
3-1 @ 3.67%
3-0 @ 2.99%
3-2 @ 2.25%
4-1 @ 1.21%
4-0 @ 0.98%
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 38.75%
1-1 @ 12.69%
0-0 @ 7.85%
2-2 @ 5.13%
3-3 @ 0.92%
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.69%
0-1 @ 9.64%
1-2 @ 7.79%
0-2 @ 5.92%
1-3 @ 3.19%
0-3 @ 2.42%
2-3 @ 2.1%
1-4 @ 0.98%
Other @ 2.51%
Total : 34.55%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .