MX23RW : Friday, June 14 01:50:50
SM
Germany vs. Scotland: 17 hrs 9 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
G
Belgian Pro League | Gameweek 4
Apr 20, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Luminus Arena
A

Genk
2 - 1
Anderlecht

Arokodare (14'), Zeqiri (90+1' pen.)
Galarza (90+9')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Dreyer (75')
Amuzu (38')
Coverage of the Belgian Pro League clash between Genk and Anderlecht.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Genk 1-1 Cercle Brugge
Saturday, April 13 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Anderlecht 2-1 Union SG
Sunday, April 14 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Genk win with a probability of 42.88%. A win for Anderlecht had a probability of 32.52% and a draw had a probability of 24.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a Genk win was 2-1 with a probability of 9%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (8.63%) and 2-0 (6.75%). The likeliest Anderlecht win was 1-2 (7.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.5%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Genk in this match.

Result
GenkDrawAnderlecht
42.88% (0.062999999999995 0.06) 24.6% (-0.0030000000000001 -0) 32.52% (-0.060000000000002 -0.06)
Both teams to score 58.24% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
55.37% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)44.63% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
33% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)67% (0.0069999999999908 0.01)
Genk Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
79.1% (0.025000000000006 0.03)20.9% (-0.026 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
46.38% (0.039999999999999 0.04)53.62% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
Anderlecht Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.63% (-0.043000000000006 -0.04)26.37% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.48% (-0.055 -0.05)61.52% (0.053999999999995 0.05)
Score Analysis
    Genk 42.88%
    Anderlecht 32.52%
    Draw 24.6%
GenkDrawAnderlecht
2-1 @ 9% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
1-0 @ 8.63% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
2-0 @ 6.75% (0.013 0.01)
3-1 @ 4.7% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.52% (0.01 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.13% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 1.84% (0.004 0)
4-0 @ 1.38% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-2 @ 1.23% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 2.71%
Total : 42.88%
1-1 @ 11.5%
2-2 @ 6% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-0 @ 5.51% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-3 @ 1.39% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 0.2%
Total : 24.6%
1-2 @ 7.67% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
0-1 @ 7.35% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.9% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 3.41% (-0.008 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.67% (-0.004 -0)
0-3 @ 2.18% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.14% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 3.23%
Total : 32.52%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Genk 1-1 Cercle Brugge
Saturday, April 13 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Antwerp 0-1 Genk
Saturday, April 6 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Genk 1-0 Union SG
Monday, April 1 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Westerlo 1-1 Genk
Sunday, March 17 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Genk 1-0 Standard Liege
Sunday, March 10 at 12.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Genk 0-3 Brugge
Sunday, March 3 at 12.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Anderlecht 2-1 Union SG
Sunday, April 14 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Brugge 3-1 Anderlecht
Sunday, April 7 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Anderlecht 1-0 Antwerp
Saturday, March 30 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Anderlecht 0-1 Kortrijk
Saturday, March 16 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: RWDM 0-3 Anderlecht
Saturday, March 9 at 7.45pm in Belgian Pro League
Last Game: Anderlecht 1-0 Eupen
Sunday, March 3 at 5.30pm in Belgian Pro League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .