MX23RW : Monday, July 15 11:32:26
SM
Rosenborg vs. Man United: 4 hrs 27 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
G
Brasileiro | Gameweek 16
Jul 10, 2024 at 10.30pm UK
Arena do Gremio
C

Gremio
0 - 2
Cruzeiro


Pavon (45+2')
Kannemann (57')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Ramiro (15'), Arthur (17')
Machado (81')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Juventude 3-0 Gremio
Sunday, July 7 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cruzeiro 3-0 Corinthians
Sunday, July 7 at 8pm in Brasileiro

We said: Gremio 1-1 Cruzeiro

This is a clash between a decent home side and a poor away side, but Gremio have struggled to kill off teams even when they dominate games and this could hand Cruzeiro some lifeline despite their inconsistencies on the road. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Gremio win with a probability of 40.89%. A win for Cruzeiro had a probability of 31.7% and a draw had a probability of 27.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Gremio win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.43%) and 2-0 (7.58%). The likeliest Cruzeiro win was 0-1 (9.94%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.95%). The actual scoreline of 0-2 was predicted with a 5.5% likelihood.

Result
GremioDrawCruzeiro
40.89% (-0.044000000000004 -0.04) 27.41% (0.012 0.01) 31.7% (0.032 0.03)
Both teams to score 48.87% (-0.020000000000003 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.41% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)56.59% (0.031000000000006 0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.43% (-0.024999999999999 -0.02)77.57% (0.025999999999996 0.03)
Gremio Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.82% (-0.037000000000006 -0.04)27.18% (0.036999999999999 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.41% (-0.047000000000004 -0.05)62.59% (0.048000000000002 0.05)
Cruzeiro Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.11% (0.007000000000005 0.01)32.89% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.54% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)69.46% (-0.0069999999999908 -0.01)
Score Analysis
    Gremio 40.89%
    Cruzeiro 31.7%
    Draw 27.41%
GremioDrawCruzeiro
1-0 @ 11.64%
2-1 @ 8.43% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.58% (-0.0070000000000006 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.66% (-0.0070000000000001 -0.01)
3-0 @ 3.29% (-0.0059999999999998 -0.01)
3-2 @ 2.04% (-0.004 -0)
4-1 @ 1.19% (-0.004 -0)
4-0 @ 1.07% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 1.98%
Total : 40.89%
1-1 @ 12.95% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.94% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
2-2 @ 4.69% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
Other @ 0.83%
Total : 27.41%
0-1 @ 9.94% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
1-2 @ 7.2% (0.0039999999999996 0)
0-2 @ 5.53% (0.008 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.67% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 2.05% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 1.74%
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 31.7%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Juventude 3-0 Gremio
Sunday, July 7 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Gremio 2-2 Palmeiras
Thursday, July 4 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Gremio 1-0 Fluminense
Sunday, June 30 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Atletico GO 1-1 Gremio
Thursday, June 27 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Gremio 0-1 Internacional
Saturday, June 22 at 9.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Fortaleza 1-0 Gremio
Thursday, June 20 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cruzeiro 3-0 Corinthians
Sunday, July 7 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Criciuma 1-0 Cruzeiro
Thursday, July 4 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Flamengo 2-1 Cruzeiro
Sunday, June 30 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cruzeiro 2-0 Athletico PR
Wednesday, June 26 at 11pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Bahia 4-1 Cruzeiro
Sunday, June 23 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cruzeiro 2-0 Fluminense
Thursday, June 20 at 1.30am in Brasileiro


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .