MX23RW : Monday, July 15 12:27:42
SM
Rosenborg vs. Man United: 3 hrs 32 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
VD
Brasileiro | Gameweek 16
Jul 10, 2024 at 11pm UK
Estadio Nivaldo Pereira
C

Vasco
2 - 0
Corinthians

Piton (55'), Sforza (90+5')
David (3'), Maicon (32'), Lopes Ferreira (84')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Raniele (28'), Torres (45+1'), Coronado (82'), Giovane (83'), Raul (90+4')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Internacional 1-2 Vasco
Sunday, July 7 at 10pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cruzeiro 3-0 Corinthians
Sunday, July 7 at 8pm in Brasileiro

We said: Vasco da Gama 2-1 Corinthians

While past results between the sides favours Corinthians to come out on top, their struggles away from home offer little optimism heading into Wednesday. Vasco have been tough to crack at the Estadio Sao Januario in recent weeks, and given their new-found form, we are tipping them to secure all three points. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Vasco da Gama win with a probability of 44.72%. A win for Corinthians had a probability of 28.48% and a draw had a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Vasco da Gama win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.98%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.87%) and 2-0 (8.38%). The likeliest Corinthians win was 0-1 (9.07%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.68%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with an 8.4% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Vasco da Gama would win this match.

Result
Vasco da GamaDrawCorinthians
44.72% (0.055 0.05) 26.8% (0.094999999999999 0.09) 28.48% (-0.148 -0.15)
Both teams to score 49.17% (-0.362 -0.36)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.51% (-0.424 -0.42)55.49% (0.426 0.43)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.32% (-0.347 -0.35)76.67% (0.349 0.35)
Vasco da Gama Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.3% (-0.161 -0.16)24.7% (0.163 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.76% (-0.226 -0.23)59.24% (0.229 0.23)
Corinthians Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.3% (-0.339 -0.34)34.69% (0.34 0.34)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.58% (-0.359 -0.36)71.42% (0.361 0.36)
Score Analysis
    Vasco da Gama 44.72%
    Corinthians 28.48%
    Draw 26.79%
Vasco da GamaDrawCorinthians
1-0 @ 11.98% (0.14 0.14)
2-1 @ 8.87% (-0.020000000000001 -0.02)
2-0 @ 8.38% (0.058999999999999 0.06)
3-1 @ 4.13% (-0.029 -0.03)
3-0 @ 3.91% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
3-2 @ 2.19% (-0.036 -0.04)
4-1 @ 1.45% (-0.017 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.37% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.45%
Total : 44.72%
1-1 @ 12.68% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 8.57% (0.14 0.14)
2-2 @ 4.7% (-0.053999999999999 -0.05)
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 26.79%
0-1 @ 9.07% (0.065 0.06)
1-2 @ 6.71% (-0.045999999999999 -0.05)
0-2 @ 4.8% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-3 @ 2.37% (-0.038 -0.04)
0-3 @ 1.69% (-0.019 -0.02)
2-3 @ 1.66% (-0.034 -0.03)
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 28.48%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Internacional 1-2 Vasco
Sunday, July 7 at 10pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Vasco 2-0 Fortaleza
Thursday, July 4 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Vasco 1-1 Botafogo
Saturday, June 29 at 10.30pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Bahia 2-1 Vasco
Thursday, June 27 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Vasco 4-1 Sao Paulo
Sunday, June 23 at 1.30am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Juventude 2-0 Vasco
Thursday, June 20 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Cruzeiro 3-0 Corinthians
Sunday, July 7 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Corinthians 3-2 Vitoria
Friday, July 5 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Palmeiras 2-0 Corinthians
Tuesday, July 2 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Corinthians 1-1 Cuiaba
Thursday, June 27 at 12am in Brasileiro
Last Game: Athletico PR 1-1 Corinthians
Sunday, June 23 at 8pm in Brasileiro
Last Game: Internacional 1-0 Corinthians
Thursday, June 20 at 1.30am in Brasileiro


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .