MX23RW : Saturday, March 2 12:13:53
SM
Brentford vs. Chelsea: 2 hrs 46 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BN
CONCACAF Nations League | League B
Nov 18, 2023 at 2am UK
FFB Field
Belize
1 - 0
French Guiana
Martinez (90+6')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Letard (62')
Coverage of the CONCACAF Nations League League B clash between Belize and French Guiana.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bermuda 1-1 Belize
Tuesday, October 17 at 11.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League
All competitions
CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: French Guiana 3-2 St Vincent & Gr.
Tuesday, October 17 at 12am in CONCACAF Nations League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a French Guiana win with a probability of 60.63%. A draw had a probability of 22.7% and a win for Belize had a probability of 16.68%.

The most likely scoreline for a French Guiana win was 0-1 with a probability of 13.07%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (11.77%) and 1-2 (9.68%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.73%), while for a Belize win it was 1-0 (5.96%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with a 6% likelihood.

Result
BelizeDrawFrench Guiana
16.68% (-0.131 -0.13) 22.69% (-0.033999999999999 -0.03) 60.63% (0.161 0.16)
Both teams to score 46.79% (-0.16 -0.16)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.75% (-0.073999999999998 -0.07)51.25% (0.072000000000003 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.92% (-0.066000000000003 -0.07)73.08% (0.063000000000002 0.06)
Belize Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
56.03% (-0.21 -0.21)43.97% (0.207 0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.9% (-0.172 -0.17)80.1% (0.169 0.17)
French Guiana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.5% (0.02600000000001 0.03)16.5% (-0.029 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.78% (0.051000000000002 0.05)46.22% (-0.055 -0.05)
Score Analysis
    Belize 16.68%
    French Guiana 60.62%
    Draw 22.68%
BelizeDrawFrench Guiana
1-0 @ 5.96% (-0.017 -0.02)
2-1 @ 4.41% (-0.034 -0.03)
2-0 @ 2.45% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-1 @ 1.21% (-0.017 -0.02)
3-2 @ 1.09% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 1.57%
Total : 16.68%
1-1 @ 10.73% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 7.25% (0.021 0.02)
2-2 @ 3.98% (-0.026 -0.03)
Other @ 0.72%
Total : 22.68%
0-1 @ 13.07% (0.06 0.06)
0-2 @ 11.77% (0.059999999999999 0.06)
1-2 @ 9.68% (-0.0080000000000009 -0.01)
0-3 @ 7.08% (0.042 0.04)
1-3 @ 5.81% (0.00099999999999945 0)
0-4 @ 3.19% (0.022 0.02)
1-4 @ 2.62% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-3 @ 2.39% (-0.013 -0.01)
0-5 @ 1.15% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.08% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-5 @ 0.94% (0.002 0)
Other @ 1.85%
Total : 60.62%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Bermuda 1-1 Belize
Tuesday, October 17 at 11.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Belize 0-1 Bermuda
Saturday, October 14 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: French Guiana 0-2 Belize
Tuesday, September 12 at 8.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Belize 1-2 St Vincent & Gr.
Friday, September 8 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Dominican Rep. 2-0 Belize
Monday, March 27 at 11pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Belize 1-2 Guatemala
Saturday, March 25 at 2am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: French Guiana 3-2 St Vincent & Gr.
Tuesday, October 17 at 12am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 1-4 French Guiana
Friday, October 13 at 8.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: French Guiana 0-2 Belize
Tuesday, September 12 at 8.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bermuda 0-0 French Guiana
Friday, September 8 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Guatemala 4-0 French Guiana
Tuesday, March 28 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: French Guiana 1-1 Dominican Rep.
Thursday, March 23 at 9.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .