MX23RW : Saturday, March 2 13:33:01
SM
Brentford vs. Chelsea: 1 hr 26 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BN
CONCACAF Nations League | League B
Oct 17, 2023 at 11.30pm UK
Bermuda National Stadium
BN
Bermuda
1 - 1
Belize
Crichlow (37')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Reneau (75' pen.)
Avila (26')
Coverage of the CONCACAF Nations League League B clash between Bermuda and Belize.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Belize 0-1 Bermuda
Saturday, October 14 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League
All competitions
CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Belize 0-1 Bermuda
Saturday, October 14 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bermuda win with a probability of 41.08%. A win for Belize had a probability of 30.01% and a draw had a probability of 28.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bermuda win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.41%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (8.12%) and 2-1 (8.03%). The likeliest Belize win was 0-1 (10.97%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.27%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.3% likelihood.

Result
BermudaDrawBelize
41.08% (-0.128 -0.13) 28.91% (-0.208 -0.21) 30.01% (0.335 0.34)
Both teams to score 44.07% (0.672 0.67)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.7% (0.765 0.77)62.3% (-0.766 -0.77)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.04% (0.557 0.56)81.96% (-0.55800000000001 -0.56)
Bermuda Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.17% (0.30499999999999 0.3)29.83% (-0.307 -0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.08% (0.369 0.37)65.91% (-0.37 -0.37)
Belize Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.81% (0.684 0.68)37.19% (-0.687 -0.69)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
26.03% (0.672 0.67)73.97% (-0.673 -0.67)
Score Analysis
    Bermuda 41.07%
    Belize 30%
    Draw 28.9%
BermudaDrawBelize
1-0 @ 13.41% (-0.28 -0.28)
2-0 @ 8.12% (-0.094000000000001 -0.09)
2-1 @ 8.03% (0.057 0.06)
3-0 @ 3.27% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
3-1 @ 3.24% (0.05 0.05)
3-2 @ 1.6% (0.054 0.05)
4-0 @ 0.99% (0.006 0.01)
4-1 @ 0.98% (0.023 0.02)
Other @ 1.44%
Total : 41.07%
1-1 @ 13.27% (-0.02 -0.02)
0-0 @ 11.09% (-0.32 -0.32)
2-2 @ 3.97% (0.101 0.1)
Other @ 0.57%
Total : 28.9%
0-1 @ 10.97% (-0.11 -0.11)
1-2 @ 6.57% (0.112 0.11)
0-2 @ 5.43% (0.047 0.05)
1-3 @ 2.17% (0.077 0.08)
0-3 @ 1.79% (0.049 0.05)
2-3 @ 1.31% (0.057 0.06)
Other @ 1.78%
Total : 30%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Belize 0-1 Bermuda
Saturday, October 14 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 4-3 Bermuda
Tuesday, September 12 at 8.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bermuda 0-0 French Guiana
Friday, September 8 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Haiti 3-1 Bermuda
Tuesday, March 28 at 11pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bermuda 0-2 Guyana
Saturday, March 25 at 6pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Montserrat 3-2 Bermuda
Sunday, June 12 at 12.30am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Belize 0-1 Bermuda
Saturday, October 14 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: French Guiana 0-2 Belize
Tuesday, September 12 at 8.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Belize 1-2 St Vincent & Gr.
Friday, September 8 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Dominican Rep. 2-0 Belize
Monday, March 27 at 11pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Belize 1-2 Guatemala
Saturday, March 25 at 2am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: French Guiana 1-0 Belize
Tuesday, June 14 at 11pm in CONCACAF Nations League

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .