MX23RW : Saturday, March 2 13:38:46
SM
Brentford vs. Chelsea: 1 hr 21 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
GN
CONCACAF Nations League | League B
Mar 28, 2023 at 3am UK
Estadio Nacional Mateo Flores
Guatemala
4 - 0
French Guiana
Rubin (59'), Sequen (76'), Samayoa (80'), Aparicio (90+3')
Archila (39'), Samayoa (81')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Marmot (7'), Youssou (79'), Sarrucco (79'), Sarrucco (88')
Coverage of the CONCACAF Nations League League B clash between Guatemala and French Guiana.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Belize 1-2 Guatemala
Saturday, March 25 at 2am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: French Guiana 1-1 Dominican Rep.
Thursday, March 23 at 9.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Guatemala win with a probability of 61.18%. A draw had a probability of 22.5% and a win for French Guiana had a probability of 16.32%.

The most likely scoreline for a Guatemala win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.1%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.9%) and 2-1 (9.67%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.64%), while for a French Guiana win it was 0-1 (5.86%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 3.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Guatemala would win this match.

Result
GuatemalaDrawFrench Guiana
61.18% (0.048999999999999 0.05) 22.5% (0.0010000000000012 0) 16.32% (-0.053000000000001 -0.05)
Both teams to score 46.59% (-0.105 -0.1)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.89% (-0.085999999999999 -0.09)51.11% (0.084000000000003 0.08)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.04% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)72.96% (0.072999999999993 0.07)
Guatemala Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.74% (-0.013000000000005 -0.01)16.26% (0.010999999999999 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
54.21% (-0.023999999999994 -0.02)45.79% (0.021999999999998 0.02)
French Guiana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
55.64% (-0.119 -0.12)44.36% (0.116 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
19.58% (-0.096999999999998 -0.1)80.42% (0.094999999999999 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Guatemala 61.18%
    French Guiana 16.32%
    Draw 22.49%
GuatemalaDrawFrench Guiana
1-0 @ 13.1% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-0 @ 11.9% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-1 @ 9.67% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
3-0 @ 7.21% (0.015000000000001 0.02)
3-1 @ 5.86% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
4-0 @ 3.27% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
4-1 @ 2.66% (-0.004 -0)
3-2 @ 2.38% (-0.011 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.19% (0.0010000000000001 0)
4-2 @ 1.08% (-0.0050000000000001 -0.01)
5-1 @ 0.97% (-0.002 -0)
Other @ 1.89%
Total : 61.18%
1-1 @ 10.64% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.21% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
2-2 @ 3.93% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 22.49%
0-1 @ 5.86% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-2 @ 4.33% (-0.015 -0.01)
0-2 @ 2.38% (-0.008 -0.01)
1-3 @ 1.17% (-0.0069999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.07% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 1.51%
Total : 16.32%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Belize 1-2 Guatemala
Saturday, March 25 at 2am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Guatemala 1-1 Panama
Sunday, March 12 at 11.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Guatemala 3-1 Nicaragua
Sunday, November 20 at 3am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Qatar 2-0 Guatemala
Sunday, October 23 at 5.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Honduras 2-1 Guatemala
Wednesday, September 28 at 2am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Colombia 4-1 Guatemala
Sunday, September 25 at 1am in International Friendlies
Last Game: French Guiana 1-1 Dominican Rep.
Thursday, March 23 at 9.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: French Guiana 1-0 Belize
Tuesday, June 14 at 11pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Belize 1-1 French Guiana
Thursday, June 9 at 11pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Dominican Rep. 2-3 French Guiana
Monday, June 6 at 12am in CONCACAF Nations League

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .