MX23RW : Saturday, March 2 14:23:04
SM
Brentford vs. Chelsea: 36 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
CONCACAF Nations League | League B
Oct 17, 2023 at 12am UK
Stade Municipal Pierre-Aliker
SV
French Guiana
3 - 2
St Vincent & Gr.
Nemouthe (9' pen.), Gaubert (44'), Haabo (76')
Gaubert (80'), Haabo (84')
FT(HT: 2-1)
Stewart (16', 73')
Jack (52'), Gordon (53'), Anderson (56'), Browne (60')
Coverage of the CONCACAF Nations League League B clash between French Guiana and Saint Vincent & the Grenadines.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 1-4 French Guiana
Friday, October 13 at 8.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League
All competitions
CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 1-4 French Guiana
Friday, October 13 at 8.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a French Guiana win with a probability of 63.39%. A draw had a probability of 20.2% and a win for Saint Vincent & the Grenadines had a probability of 16.42%.

The most likely scoreline for a French Guiana win was 2-0 with a probability of 10.32%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.93%) and 1-0 (9.86%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.49%), while for a Saint Vincent & the Grenadines win it was 1-2 (4.57%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 3.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that French Guiana would win this match.

Result
French GuianaDrawSaint Vincent & the Grenadines
63.39% (0.351 0.35) 20.2% (-0.176 -0.18) 16.42% (-0.172 -0.17)
Both teams to score 54.17% (0.228 0.23)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
58.89% (0.48999999999999 0.49)41.11% (-0.486 -0.49)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
36.5% (0.495 0.49)63.5% (-0.492 -0.49)
French Guiana Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
87.66% (0.25 0.25)12.34% (-0.245 -0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
61.85% (0.516 0.52)38.15% (-0.513 -0.51)
Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.79% (0.087999999999994 0.09)38.21% (-0.085000000000001 -0.09)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.03% (0.085000000000001 0.09)74.97% (-0.081999999999994 -0.08)
Score Analysis
    French Guiana 63.38%
    Saint Vincent & the Grenadines 16.42%
    Draw 20.2%
French GuianaDrawSaint Vincent & the Grenadines
2-0 @ 10.32% (-0.029999999999999 -0.03)
2-1 @ 9.93% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
1-0 @ 9.86% (-0.124 -0.12)
3-0 @ 7.2% (0.047 0.05)
3-1 @ 6.93% (0.061 0.06)
4-0 @ 3.77% (0.06 0.06)
4-1 @ 3.62% (0.065 0.07)
3-2 @ 3.33% (0.037 0.04)
4-2 @ 1.74% (0.036 0.04)
5-0 @ 1.58% (0.04 0.04)
5-1 @ 1.52% (0.041 0.04)
Other @ 3.59%
Total : 63.38%
1-1 @ 9.49% (-0.097999999999999 -0.1)
2-2 @ 4.78% (0.008 0.01)
0-0 @ 4.71% (-0.105 -0.11)
3-3 @ 1.07% (0.015 0.01)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 20.2%
1-2 @ 4.57% (-0.036 -0.04)
0-1 @ 4.54% (-0.09 -0.09)
0-2 @ 2.18% (-0.038 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.53% (0.006 0.01)
1-3 @ 1.46% (-0.008 -0.01)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 16.42%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 1-4 French Guiana
Friday, October 13 at 8.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: French Guiana 0-2 Belize
Tuesday, September 12 at 8.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bermuda 0-0 French Guiana
Friday, September 8 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Guatemala 4-0 French Guiana
Tuesday, March 28 at 3am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: French Guiana 1-1 Dominican Rep.
Thursday, March 23 at 9.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: French Guiana 1-0 Belize
Tuesday, June 14 at 11pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 1-4 French Guiana
Friday, October 13 at 8.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 4-3 Bermuda
Tuesday, September 12 at 8.30pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Belize 1-2 St Vincent & Gr.
Friday, September 8 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 1-1 Bahamas
Monday, March 27 at 8pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Nicaragua 4-1 St Vincent & Gr.
Saturday, March 25 at 12am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 1-5 Grenada
Saturday, October 1 at 9.30pm in International Friendlies

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .