MX23RW : Saturday, March 2 14:34:43
SM
Brentford vs. Chelsea: 25 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SV
CONCACAF Nations League | League B
Sep 12, 2023 at 8.30pm UK
Arnos Vale Ground
BN
St Vincent & Gr.
4 - 3
Bermuda
Anderson (40', 42', 45+2'), Sutherland (63')
Anderson (43'), Browne (60'), Sutherland (74')
FT(HT: 3-1)
Bean (21'), Coddington (69'), Simmons (74')
Leverock (26'), Cook (27')
Coverage of the CONCACAF Nations League League B clash between Saint Vincent & the Grenadines and Bermuda.

Form, Standings, Stats

All competitions
CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Belize 1-2 St Vincent & Gr.
Friday, September 8 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
All competitions
CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bermuda 0-0 French Guiana
Friday, September 8 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bermuda win with a probability of 40.78%. A win for Saint Vincent & the Grenadines had a probability of 34.73% and a draw had a probability of 24.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bermuda win was 1-2 with a probability of 8.77%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (8.09%) and 0-2 (6.24%). The likeliest Saint Vincent & the Grenadines win was 2-1 (7.99%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.37%). The actual scoreline of 4-3 was predicted with a 0.5% likelihood.

Result
Saint Vincent & the GrenadinesDrawBermuda
34.73% (-0.565 -0.56) 24.49% (0.035 0.04) 40.78% (0.528 0.53)
Both teams to score 59.32% (-0.242 -0.24)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
56.48% (-0.264 -0.26)43.51% (0.262 0.26)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
34.09% (-0.261 -0.26)65.91% (0.258 0.26)
Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.46% (-0.441 -0.44)24.53% (0.437 0.44)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.99% (-0.622 -0.62)59% (0.619 0.62)
Bermuda Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.6% (0.136 0.14)21.4% (-0.139 -0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.61% (0.212 0.21)54.39% (-0.21599999999999 -0.22)
Score Analysis
    Saint Vincent & the Grenadines 34.73%
    Bermuda 40.78%
    Draw 24.48%
Saint Vincent & the GrenadinesDrawBermuda
2-1 @ 7.99% (-0.078000000000001 -0.08)
1-0 @ 7.38% (-0.0089999999999995 -0.01)
2-0 @ 5.18% (-0.073 -0.07)
3-1 @ 3.74% (-0.085 -0.09)
3-2 @ 2.89% (-0.053 -0.05)
3-0 @ 2.43% (-0.065 -0.07)
4-1 @ 1.32% (-0.047 -0.05)
4-2 @ 1.01% (-0.032 -0.03)
Other @ 2.79%
Total : 34.73%
1-1 @ 11.37% (0.039999999999999 0.04)
2-2 @ 6.16% (-0.034000000000001 -0.03)
0-0 @ 5.25% (0.06 0.06)
3-3 @ 1.48% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 0.22%
Total : 24.48%
1-2 @ 8.77% (0.063000000000001 0.06)
0-1 @ 8.09% (0.126 0.13)
0-2 @ 6.24% (0.123 0.12)
1-3 @ 4.51% (0.051 0.05)
0-3 @ 3.21% (0.077 0.08)
2-3 @ 3.17% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-4 @ 1.74% (0.027 0.03)
0-4 @ 1.24% (0.034 0.03)
2-4 @ 1.22% (0.004 0)
Other @ 2.61%
Total : 40.78%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Belize 1-2 St Vincent & Gr.
Friday, September 8 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 1-1 Bahamas
Monday, March 27 at 8pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Nicaragua 4-1 St Vincent & Gr.
Saturday, March 25 at 12am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: St Vincent & Gr. 1-5 Grenada
Saturday, October 1 at 9.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Grenada 1-3 St Vincent & Gr.
Saturday, September 24 at 9pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Trin. & Tob. 4-1 St Vincent & Gr.
Tuesday, June 14 at 12am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bermuda 0-0 French Guiana
Friday, September 8 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Haiti 3-1 Bermuda
Tuesday, March 28 at 11pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bermuda 0-2 Guyana
Saturday, March 25 at 6pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Montserrat 3-2 Bermuda
Sunday, June 12 at 12.30am in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Guyana 2-1 Bermuda
Tuesday, June 7 at 9pm in CONCACAF Nations League
Last Game: Bermuda 0-0 Haiti
Saturday, June 4 at 10pm in CONCACAF Nations League

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .