MX23RW : Monday, July 15 04:53:08
SM
Rosenborg vs. Man United: 11 hrs 6 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Libertadores | Group Stage
May 20, 2021 at 3am UK
Estadio OlĂ­mpico Pascual Guerrero

America
3 - 1
Deportivo

Ramos (21' pen., 72'), Moreno (55')
Alejandro Paz (37')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Ortiz (30')
Olses (20'), Pernia (79'), Pol (90+4')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Deportivo La Guaira win with a probability of 39.49%. A win for America de Cali had a probability of 33.61% and a draw had a probability of 26.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Deportivo La Guaira win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.71%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.4%) and 0-2 (7.05%). The likeliest America de Cali win was 1-0 (9.71%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.77%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 3% likelihood.

Result
America de CaliDrawDeportivo La Guaira
33.61%26.89%39.49%
Both teams to score 50.95%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.8%54.19%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.4%75.6%
America de Cali Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.63%30.36%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.44%66.55%
Deportivo La Guaira Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.16%26.84%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
37.86%62.14%
Score Analysis
    America de Cali 33.62%
    Deportivo La Guaira 39.48%
    Draw 26.89%
America de CaliDrawDeportivo La Guaira
1-0 @ 9.71%
2-1 @ 7.61%
2-0 @ 5.79%
3-1 @ 3.03%
3-0 @ 2.3%
3-2 @ 1.99%
4-1 @ 0.9%
Other @ 2.28%
Total : 33.62%
1-1 @ 12.77%
0-0 @ 8.15%
2-2 @ 5.01%
Other @ 0.96%
Total : 26.89%
0-1 @ 10.71%
1-2 @ 8.4%
0-2 @ 7.05%
1-3 @ 3.68%
0-3 @ 3.09%
2-3 @ 2.2%
1-4 @ 1.21%
0-4 @ 1.02%
Other @ 2.12%
Total : 39.48%

Read more!
Read more!


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .