MX23RW : Tuesday, April 16 17:22:58
SM
Barcelona vs. PSG: 1 hr 37 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Libertadores | Second Round | 2nd Leg
Feb 29, 2024 at 10pm UK
Estadio de Liga Deportiva Universitaria

El Nacional
0 - 1
Sportivo Trinidense


Mejia (17'), Mena (82'), Gracia (88')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Rayer (84')
Delvalle (22'), de la Cruz (56'), Roman (65'), Salcedo (87'), Gimenez (88'), David Villalba Jacquet (88'), Jara (90'), Samudio (90+6')
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Second Round clash between El Nacional and Sportivo Trinidense.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Sportivo Trinidense 1-1 El Nacional
Thursday, February 22 at 10pm in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: Sportivo Trinidense 1-1 El Nacional
Thursday, February 22 at 10pm in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a El Nacional win with a probability of 57.39%. A draw had a probability of 22% and a win for Sportivo Trinidense had a probability of 20.6%.

The most likely scoreline for a El Nacional win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.92%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.69%) and 2-0 (9.32%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.31%), while for a Sportivo Trinidense win it was 1-2 (5.49%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 5.4% likelihood.

Result
El NacionalDrawSportivo Trinidense
57.39% (0.00099999999999767 0) 22% (0.032 0.03) 20.6% (-0.030999999999999 -0.03)
Both teams to score 55.95% (-0.166 -0.17)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
57.43% (-0.192 -0.19)42.57% (0.195 0.2)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
35.03% (-0.193 -0.19)64.97% (0.196 0.2)
El Nacional Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.4% (-0.063000000000002 -0.06)14.6% (0.065 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
57.31% (-0.125 -0.13)42.69% (0.126 0.13)
Sportivo Trinidense Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.51% (-0.14400000000001 -0.14)34.48% (0.146 0.15)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.8% (-0.154 -0.15)71.2% (0.15599999999999 0.16)
Score Analysis
    El Nacional 57.4%
    Sportivo Trinidense 20.6%
    Draw 22%
El NacionalDrawSportivo Trinidense
2-1 @ 9.92% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-0 @ 9.69% (0.061 0.06)
2-0 @ 9.32% (0.038 0.04)
3-1 @ 6.36% (-0.015 -0.01)
3-0 @ 5.98% (0.011 0.01)
3-2 @ 3.39% (-0.021 -0.02)
4-1 @ 3.06% (-0.014 -0.01)
4-0 @ 2.88% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-2 @ 1.63% (-0.014 -0.01)
5-1 @ 1.18% (-0.008 -0.01)
5-0 @ 1.11% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.88%
Total : 57.4%
1-1 @ 10.31% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.28% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-0 @ 5.03% (0.043 0.04)
3-3 @ 1.2% (-0.013 -0.01)
Other @ 0.17%
Total : 22%
1-2 @ 5.49% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-1 @ 5.36% (0.025 0.03)
0-2 @ 2.85% (0.0020000000000002 0)
1-3 @ 1.95% (-0.01 -0.01)
2-3 @ 1.88% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 1.01% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
Other @ 2.06%
Total : 20.6%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Sportivo Trinidense 1-1 El Nacional
Thursday, February 22 at 10pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Medellin 2-1 El Nacional
Thursday, March 2 at 12am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: El Nacional 2-2 Medellin
Wednesday, February 22 at 10pm in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: El Nacional 3-1 Nacional
Thursday, February 16 at 12am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Nacional 1-6 El Nacional
Thursday, February 9 at 12am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: El Nacional 2-2 Fenix
Friday, February 21 at 12.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Sportivo Trinidense 1-1 El Nacional
Thursday, February 22 at 10pm in Copa Libertadores


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .