MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 13:52:40
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 4 hrs 52 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Copa Libertadores | Second Round | 2nd Leg
Mar 3, 2023 at 12am UK
Estadio El Campin

Millonarios
2 - 1
U. Catolica

Castro (62'), Catano (69')
Llinas (72'), Vanegas (90+6'), Vasquez (90+4')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Diaz (38' pen.)
Anangono (41'), Guerra (41'), Zamora (42'), Martinez (78')
Coverage of the Copa Libertadores Second Round clash between Millonarios and Universidad Catolica.

Form, Standings, Stats

:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: U. Catolica 0-0 Millonarios
Friday, February 24 at 12am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:
Last Game: U. Catolica 0-0 Millonarios
Friday, February 24 at 12am in Copa Libertadores
:no data 356|l|156:DIVision:.!d!.:Sport:1:

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Millonarios win with a probability of 53.61%. A draw had a probability of 26.9% and a win for Universidad Catolica had a probability of 19.48%.

The most likely scoreline for a Millonarios win was 1-0 with a probability of 16.07%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11.6%) and 2-1 (8.72%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.07%), while for a Universidad Catolica win it was 0-1 (8.36%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with an 8.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Millonarios would win this match.

Result
MillonariosDrawUniversidad Catolica
53.61% (0.52399999999999 0.52) 26.9% (0.673 0.67) 19.48% (-1.2 -1.2)
Both teams to score 40.36% (-3.179 -3.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.61% (-3.3 -3.3)62.39% (3.297 3.3)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
17.97% (-2.484 -2.48)82.02% (2.482 2.48)
Millonarios Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.4% (-1.185 -1.19)23.59% (1.183 1.18)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.33% (-1.74 -1.74)57.66% (1.738 1.74)
Universidad Catolica Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.82% (-3.291 -3.29)47.17% (3.289 3.29)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.38% (-2.592 -2.59)82.62% (2.591 2.59)
Score Analysis
    Millonarios 53.6%
    Universidad Catolica 19.48%
    Draw 26.89%
MillonariosDrawUniversidad Catolica
1-0 @ 16.07% (1.37 1.37)
2-0 @ 11.6% (0.6 0.6)
2-1 @ 8.72% (-0.339 -0.34)
3-0 @ 5.59% (0.104 0.1)
3-1 @ 4.2% (-0.319 -0.32)
4-0 @ 2.02% (-0.033 -0.03)
3-2 @ 1.58% (-0.283 -0.28)
4-1 @ 1.52% (-0.173 -0.17)
Other @ 2.32%
Total : 53.6%
1-1 @ 12.07% (-0.039999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 11.12% (1.286 1.29)
2-2 @ 3.28% (-0.455 -0.46)
Other @ 0.42%
Total : 26.89%
0-1 @ 8.36% (0.263 0.26)
1-2 @ 4.54% (-0.452 -0.45)
0-2 @ 3.14% (-0.194 -0.19)
1-3 @ 1.14% (-0.234 -0.23)
Other @ 2.3%
Total : 19.48%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: U. Catolica 0-0 Millonarios
Friday, February 24 at 12am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: River Plate 2-0 Millonarios
Sunday, January 15 at 12.30am in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Fluminense 2-0 Millonarios
Wednesday, March 2 at 12.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Millonarios 1-2 Fluminense
Wednesday, February 23 at 12.30am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Everton 1-1 Millonarios (10-9 pen.)
Sunday, July 25 at 11pm in Pre-Season Friendlies
Last Game: Deportivo Cali 1-2 Millonarios (5-4 pen.)
Thursday, November 5 at 12.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: U. Catolica 0-0 Millonarios
Friday, February 24 at 12am in Copa Libertadores
Last Game: Union La Calera 3-2 U. Catolica
Tuesday, May 24 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Banfield 1-1 U. Catolica
Tuesday, May 17 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: U. Catolica 0-1 Santos
Friday, May 6 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: U. Catolica 2-0 Banfield
Thursday, April 28 at 1.30am in Copa Sudamericana
Last Game: Santos 3-2 U. Catolica
Wednesday, April 13 at 11.15pm in Copa Sudamericana


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .