MX23RW : Monday, May 27 03:40:31
SM
Dusseldorf vs. Bochum: 14 hrs 49 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
LN
COSAFA Cup | Group Stage
Jul 8, 2022 at 4pm UK
King Goodwill Zwelithini Stadium
MN

Lesotho
2 - 1
Mauritius

Makha (10'), Thaba-Ntso (72')
Toloane (87')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Gordy Hansley Prosper (50')
Coverage of the COSAFA Cup Group Stage clash between Lesotho and Mauritius.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lesotho 2-1 Malawi
Wednesday, July 6 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Mauritius 0-3 Eswatini
Wednesday, July 6 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lesotho win with a probability of 46.13%. A win for Mauritius had a probability of 29.47% and a draw had a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lesotho win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.31%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (9.14%) and 2-0 (7.43%). The likeliest Mauritius win was 1-2 (7.17%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.44%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted a 2-1 win for Lesotho in this match.

Result
LesothoDrawMauritius
46.13% (0.018000000000001 0.02) 24.4% (-0.004999999999999 -0) 29.47% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Both teams to score 57.37% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.9% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)45.1% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
32.56% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)67.44% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)
Lesotho Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.34% (0.010999999999996 0.01)19.67% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.35% (0.017999999999994 0.02)51.65% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Mauritius Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.41% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)28.59% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.62% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)64.38% (0.007000000000005 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Lesotho 46.13%
    Mauritius 29.47%
    Draw 24.39%
LesothoDrawMauritius
2-1 @ 9.31% (0.00099999999999945 0)
1-0 @ 9.14%
2-0 @ 7.43% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-1 @ 5.05% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-0 @ 4.03% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 3.16% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 2.05% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-0 @ 1.64% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 1.29% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.03%
Total : 46.13%
1-1 @ 11.44% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 5.83%
0-0 @ 5.62% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1.32%
Other @ 0.18%
Total : 24.39%
1-2 @ 7.17% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-1 @ 7.04% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-2 @ 4.41% (-0.0029999999999992 -0)
1-3 @ 2.99% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-3 @ 2.43%
0-3 @ 1.84% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-4 @ 0.94%
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 29.47%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Lesotho 2-1 Malawi
Wednesday, July 6 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Lesotho 0-0 Ivory Coast
Thursday, June 9 at 6pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Comoros 2-0 Lesotho
Friday, June 3 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Ethiopia 1-1 Lesotho
Tuesday, May 31 at 8am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Ethiopia 1-1 Lesotho
Saturday, May 28 at 8am in International Friendlies
Last Game: South Africa 4-0 Lesotho
Tuesday, July 13 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Mauritius 0-3 Eswatini
Wednesday, July 6 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Mauritius 0-0 Seychelles
Saturday, March 19 at 12pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Nepal 1-0 Mauritius
Tuesday, February 1 at 11am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Nepal 1-0 Mauritius
Saturday, January 29 at 11am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Fiji 1-0 Mauritius
Sunday, March 24 at 3am in International Friendlies
Last Game: New Caledonia 1-3 Mauritius
Thursday, March 21 at 3am in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .