MX23RW : Wednesday, July 24 18:38:50
SM
Arsenal vs. Bournemouth: 7 hrs 51 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
LN
COSAFA Cup | Group Stage
Jul 6, 2022 at 4pm UK
King Goodwill Zwelithini Stadium
MN

Lesotho
2 - 1
Malawi

Mkandawire (14' og.), Makateng (56')
Makepe (41')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Msowoya (88')
Msowoya (82')
Coverage of the COSAFA Cup Group Stage clash between Lesotho and Malawi.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Lesotho 0-0 Ivory Coast
Thursday, June 9 at 6pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Six:
Last Game: Guinea 1-0 Malawi
Thursday, June 9 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Lesotho win with a probability of 51.31%. A win for Malawi had a probability of 24.89% and a draw had a probability of 23.8%.

The most likely scoreline for a Lesotho win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.68%) and 2-0 (8.58%). The likeliest Malawi win was 0-1 (6.52%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.23%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Lesotho would win this match.

Result
LesothoDrawMalawi
51.31% (0.007000000000005 0.01) 23.8% (0.0039999999999978 0) 24.89% (-0.011999999999997 -0.01)
Both teams to score 55.55% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
54.26% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)45.74% (0.018999999999998 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
31.94% (-0.019000000000002 -0.02)68.06% (0.01700000000001 0.02)
Lesotho Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
82.15% (-0.0040000000000049 -0)17.85% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
51.39% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)48.6% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Malawi Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.62% (-0.019000000000005 -0.02)32.38% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.1% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)68.89% (0.019000000000005 0.02)
Score Analysis
    Lesotho 51.31%
    Malawi 24.89%
    Draw 23.8%
LesothoDrawMalawi
1-0 @ 9.96% (0.0069999999999997 0.01)
2-1 @ 9.68%
2-0 @ 8.58% (0.0040000000000013 0)
3-1 @ 5.56% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
3-0 @ 4.93% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-2 @ 3.13% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
4-1 @ 2.4% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-0 @ 2.12%
4-2 @ 1.35% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 3.6%
Total : 51.31%
1-1 @ 11.23% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 5.78% (0.0049999999999999 0)
2-2 @ 5.46% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-3 @ 1.18% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 0.16%
Total : 23.8%
0-1 @ 6.52% (0.0019999999999998 0)
1-2 @ 6.33% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
0-2 @ 3.67% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
1-3 @ 2.38% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 2.05% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-3 @ 1.38% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 24.89%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Lesotho 0-0 Ivory Coast
Thursday, June 9 at 6pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Comoros 2-0 Lesotho
Friday, June 3 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Ethiopia 1-1 Lesotho
Tuesday, May 31 at 8am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Ethiopia 1-1 Lesotho
Saturday, May 28 at 8am in International Friendlies
Last Game: South Africa 4-0 Lesotho
Tuesday, July 13 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Botswana 4-0 Lesotho
Saturday, July 10 at 11am in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Guinea 1-0 Malawi
Thursday, June 9 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Malawi 2-1 Ethiopia
Sunday, June 5 at 2pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Last Game: Morocco 2-1 Malawi
Tuesday, January 25 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Malawi 0-0 Senegal
Tuesday, January 18 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Malawi 2-1 Zimbabwe
Friday, January 14 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Guinea 1-0 Malawi
Monday, January 10 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .