MX23RW : Sunday, June 23 12:05:06
SM
Scotland vs. Hungary: 6 hrs 54 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
CN
Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying | Group Stage
Jun 3, 2022 at 2pm UK
Stade de Moroni
LN

Comoros
2 - 0
Lesotho

M'Changama (59'), Youssouf (81')
Fardou Ben (51')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Mkwanazi (20')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Six:
Last Game: Zambia 2-1 Comoros
Tuesday, June 7 at 5pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Next Game: Ivory Coast vs. Comoros
Sunday, September 18 at 11pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Current Group C Standings P GD PTS
1Morocco337
2Gabon315
3Comoros3-23
4Ghana3-21
Last Game: Lesotho 0-0 Ivory Coast
Thursday, June 9 at 6pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying
Next Game: Zambia vs. Lesotho
Sunday, September 18 at 11pm in Africa Cup of Nations Qualifying

We said: Comoros 1-1 Lesotho

Heading into this one, there is little to choose between the teams, so we expect a close encounter. We can also see the sides cancelling each other out and having to make do with a point apiece in the end. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Comoros win with a probability of 45.96%. A win for Lesotho had a probability of 31.15% and a draw had a probability of 22.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Comoros win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.12%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (7.02%) and 2-0 (6.3%). The likeliest Lesotho win was 1-2 (7.34%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (10.15%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 6.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Comoros would win this match.

Result
ComorosDrawLesotho
45.96% (0.027000000000001 0.03) 22.89% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01) 31.15% (-0.009999999999998 -0.01)
Both teams to score 63.76% (0.042000000000002 0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
62.88% (0.056999999999995 0.06)37.12% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.69% (0.062000000000005 0.06)59.32% (-0.058999999999997 -0.06)
Comoros Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.41% (0.033000000000001 0.03)16.59% (-0.029999999999998 -0.03)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.6% (0.055999999999997 0.06)46.4% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)
Lesotho Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.45% (0.022999999999996 0.02)23.55% (-0.02 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
42.39% (0.032000000000004 0.03)57.61% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)
Score Analysis
    Comoros 45.96%
    Lesotho 31.15%
    Draw 22.89%
ComorosDrawLesotho
2-1 @ 9.12%
1-0 @ 7.02% (-0.011 -0.01)
2-0 @ 6.3% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-1 @ 5.46% (0.0049999999999999 0)
3-2 @ 3.95% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
3-0 @ 3.77% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.45% (0.0049999999999999 0)
4-2 @ 1.77% (0.0050000000000001 0.01)
4-0 @ 1.7% (0.002 0)
Other @ 4.42%
Total : 45.96%
1-1 @ 10.15% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.59% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-0 @ 3.91% (-0.011 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.9% (0.004 0)
Other @ 0.34%
Total : 22.89%
1-2 @ 7.34% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
0-1 @ 5.65% (-0.012 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.09% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-3 @ 3.54% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 3.18% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.97% (-0.002 -0)
1-4 @ 1.28% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-4 @ 1.15% (0.002 0)
Other @ 2.97%
Total : 31.15%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Comoros 2-1 Ethiopia
Friday, March 25 at 2pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Cameroon 2-1 Comoros
Monday, January 24 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Ghana 2-3 Comoros
Tuesday, January 18 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Morocco 2-0 Comoros
Friday, January 14 at 4pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Comoros 0-1 Gabon
Monday, January 10 at 7pm in Africa Cup of Nations
Last Game: Comoros 1-2 Malawi
Friday, December 31 at 3pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Ethiopia 1-1 Lesotho
Tuesday, May 31 at 8am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Ethiopia 1-1 Lesotho
Saturday, May 28 at 8am in International Friendlies
Last Game: South Africa 4-0 Lesotho
Tuesday, July 13 at 2pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Botswana 4-0 Lesotho
Saturday, July 10 at 11am in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Zambia 1-2 Lesotho
Thursday, July 8 at 11am in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Eswatini 3-1 Lesotho
Tuesday, July 6 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .