MX23RW : Monday, May 27 03:18:27
SM
Dusseldorf vs. Bochum: 15 hrs 11 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
BN
International Friendly
Mar 29, 2022 at 12.30pm UK
Sylhet District Stadium
MN

Bangladesh
0 - 0
Mongolia

 
FT
Coverage of the International Friendlies International Friendly clash between Bangladesh and Mongolia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Indonesia 0-0 Bangladesh
Wednesday, June 1 at 2.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Bangladesh 0-0 Mongolia
Tuesday, March 29 at 12.30pm in International Friendlies

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bangladesh win with a probability of 43.09%. A win for Mongolia had a probability of 30.4% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bangladesh win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.82%) and 2-0 (7.79%). The likeliest Mongolia win was 0-1 (9%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.59%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood.

Result
BangladeshDrawMongolia
43.09%26.51%30.4%
Both teams to score 51.05%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.44%53.56%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.93%75.07%
Bangladesh Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.35%24.65%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.83%59.17%
Mongolia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.75%32.25%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.26%68.74%
Score Analysis
    Bangladesh 43.09%
    Mongolia 30.4%
    Draw 26.5%
BangladeshDrawMongolia
1-0 @ 11.13%
2-1 @ 8.82%
2-0 @ 7.79%
3-1 @ 4.12%
3-0 @ 3.64%
3-2 @ 2.33%
4-1 @ 1.44%
4-0 @ 1.27%
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 43.09%
1-1 @ 12.59%
0-0 @ 7.95%
2-2 @ 4.99%
Other @ 0.97%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 9%
1-2 @ 7.13%
0-2 @ 5.09%
1-3 @ 2.69%
0-3 @ 1.92%
2-3 @ 1.88%
Other @ 2.69%
Total : 30.4%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Maldives 2-0 Bangladesh
Thursday, March 24 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Kyrgyzstan 4-1 Bangladesh
Tuesday, September 7 at 3.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Bangladesh 0-2 Palestine
Sunday, September 5 at 3.30pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Bangladesh 0-3 Oman
Tuesday, June 15 at 6.10pm in World Cup Qualifying - Asia
Last Game: Bangladesh 0-2 India
Monday, June 7 at 3pm in World Cup Qualifying - Asia
Last Game: Bangladesh 1-1 Afghanistan
Thursday, June 3 at 3pm in World Cup Qualifying - Asia
Last Game: Laos 1-0 Mongolia
Wednesday, March 23 at 11am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Kyrgyzstan 0-1 Mongolia
Monday, June 7 at 8am in World Cup Qualifying - Asia
Last Game: Mongolia 0-14 Japan
Tuesday, March 30 at 11.30am in World Cup Qualifying - Asia
Last Game: Tajikistan 3-0 Mongolia
Thursday, March 25 at 1pm in World Cup Qualifying - Asia
Last Game: Cambodia 1-1 Mongolia
Thursday, November 14 at 11.30am in International Friendlies
Last Game: Singapore 2-0 Mongolia
Friday, October 12 at 12.30pm in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .