MX23RW : Thursday, April 25 15:42:50
SM
Brighton vs. Man City: 3 hrs 17 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
SM
International Friendly
Sep 21, 2022 at 7.45pm UK
Stadio Olimpico di Serravalle
SN

San Marino
0 - 0
Seychelles


Battistini (36')
FT

Nourrice (19'), Labrosse (90')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Six:
Comp:
Last Game: Malta 1-0 San Marino
Sunday, June 12 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Next Game: San Marino vs. Estonia
Monday, September 26 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: Mauritius 2-0 Seychelles
Monday, July 18 at 3pm in International Friendlies

We said: San Marino 0-0 Seychelles

Both nations will view this fixture as a realistic opportunity to come away with a positive result for the first time in a while. San Marino head into every contest as the underdog, but we feel that this could be the moment where they finally end their losing streak and claim a hard-fought draw. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Seychelles win with a probability of 50.53%. A win for San Marino had a probability of 27.17% and a draw had a probability of 22.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Seychelles win was 1-2 with a probability of 9.45%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-1 (7.35%) and 0-2 (7.01%). The likeliest San Marino win was 2-1 (6.69%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (9.92%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 3.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a 0-0 draw for this match.

Result
San MarinoDrawSeychelles
27.17% (-0.0019999999999989 -0) 22.3% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01) 50.53% (0.0080000000000027 0.01)
Both teams to score 63.05% (0.023000000000003 0.02)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
63.15% (0.030000000000001 0.03)36.85% (-0.028999999999996 -0.03)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
40.98% (0.030999999999999 0.03)59.02% (-0.032000000000004 -0.03)
San Marino Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.05% (0.015000000000001 0.02)25.95% (-0.015000000000001 -0.02)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.05% (0.018000000000001 0.02)60.95% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Seychelles Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
85.14% (0.012 0.01)14.86% (-0.013 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.8% (0.024000000000001 0.02)43.2% (-0.024000000000001 -0.02)
Score Analysis
    San Marino 27.17%
    Seychelles 50.53%
    Draw 22.3%
San MarinoDrawSeychelles
2-1 @ 6.69% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-0 @ 5.2% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
2-0 @ 3.51% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-1 @ 3.01% (0.00099999999999989 0)
3-2 @ 2.87% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-0 @ 1.58% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
4-1 @ 1.02% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-2 @ 0.97% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.33%
Total : 27.17%
1-1 @ 9.92% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
2-2 @ 6.38% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-0 @ 3.86% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-3 @ 1.82% (0.002 0)
Other @ 0.33%
Total : 22.3%
1-2 @ 9.45%
0-1 @ 7.35% (-0.0069999999999997 -0.01)
0-2 @ 7.01% (-0.0040000000000004 -0)
1-3 @ 6.01% (0.0019999999999998 0)
0-3 @ 4.45% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
2-3 @ 4.05% (0.0029999999999992 0)
1-4 @ 2.86% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 2.12% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-4 @ 1.93% (0.002 0)
1-5 @ 1.09% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 4.2%
Total : 50.53%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Malta 1-0 San Marino
Sunday, June 12 at 7.45pm in Nations League
Last Game: San Marino 0-1 Iceland
Thursday, June 9 at 7.45pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: San Marino 0-2 Malta
Sunday, June 5 at 2pm in Nations League
Last Game: Estonia 2-0 San Marino
Thursday, June 2 at 5pm in Nations League
Last Game: San Marino 0-2 Cape Verde
Monday, March 28 at 4pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: San Marino 1-2 Lithuania
Friday, March 25 at 7.45pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Mauritius 2-0 Seychelles
Monday, July 18 at 3pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Seychelles 1-2 Comoros
Sunday, July 10 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Angola 3-0 Seychelles
Thursday, July 7 at 4pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Seychelles 0-1 Botswana
Tuesday, July 5 at 1pm in COSAFA Cup
Last Game: Mauritius 0-0 Seychelles
Saturday, March 19 at 12pm in International Friendlies
Last Game: Gambia 8-1 Seychelles
Saturday, September 4 at 3pm in International Friendlies


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .