MX23RW : Saturday, July 20 09:04:43
SM
Rangers vs. Man Utd: 5 hrs 55 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
Israeli Premier League | Gameweek 6
Dec 3, 2023 at 6.30pm UK
Sammy Ofer Stadium

Maccabi Haifa
1 - 0
Be'er Sheva

David (90+3')
Seck (5'), Cornud (80'), Sundgren (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Badash (57'), Bareiro (58')
Coverage of the Israeli Premier League clash between Maccabi Haifa and Hapoel Be'er Sheva.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Maccabi Haifa 0-3 Rennes
Thursday, November 30 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: Be'er Sheva 3-0 Hapoel Katamon
Saturday, September 30 at 6pm in Israeli Premier League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Hapoel Be'er Sheva win with a probability of 37.59%. A win for Maccabi Haifa had a probability of 36.71% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Hapoel Be'er Sheva win was 0-1 with a probability of 9.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.34%) and 0-2 (6.18%). The likeliest Maccabi Haifa win was 1-0 (8.9%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.18%). The actual scoreline of 1-0 was predicted with an 8.9% likelihood.

Result
Maccabi HaifaDrawHapoel Be'er Sheva
36.71% (1.269 1.27) 25.71% (-0.341 -0.34) 37.59% (-0.928 -0.93)
Both teams to score 55.26% (1.26 1.26)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.13% (1.571 1.57)48.87% (-1.571 -1.57)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.04% (1.408 1.41)70.96% (-1.408 -1.41)
Maccabi Haifa Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.09% (1.481 1.48)25.91% (-1.481 -1.48)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.1% (1.959 1.96)60.9% (-1.958 -1.96)
Hapoel Be'er Sheva Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
74.58% (0.21299999999999 0.21)25.42% (-0.213 -0.21)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
39.77% (0.293 0.29)60.23% (-0.29300000000001 -0.29)
Score Analysis
    Maccabi Haifa 36.71%
    Hapoel Be'er Sheva 37.59%
    Draw 25.7%
Maccabi HaifaDrawHapoel Be'er Sheva
1-0 @ 8.9% (-0.196 -0.2)
2-1 @ 8.23% (0.213 0.21)
2-0 @ 6.01% (0.119 0.12)
3-1 @ 3.7% (0.244 0.24)
3-0 @ 2.7% (0.163 0.16)
3-2 @ 2.54% (0.181 0.18)
4-1 @ 1.25% (0.13 0.13)
4-0 @ 0.91% (0.09 0.09)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 36.71%
1-1 @ 12.18% (-0.19 -0.19)
0-0 @ 6.59% (-0.435 -0.44)
2-2 @ 5.63% (0.179 0.18)
3-3 @ 1.16% (0.09 0.09)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.7%
0-1 @ 9.02% (-0.537 -0.54)
1-2 @ 8.34% (-0.082000000000001 -0.08)
0-2 @ 6.18% (-0.328 -0.33)
1-3 @ 3.81% (-0.014 -0.01)
0-3 @ 2.82% (-0.131 -0.13)
2-3 @ 2.57% (0.097 0.1)
1-4 @ 1.3% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 0.97% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 2.57%
Total : 37.59%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Maccabi Haifa 0-3 Rennes
Thursday, November 30 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: Maccabi Haifa 2-1 Hapoel Petah Tikva
Saturday, November 25 at 6pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Maccabi Haifa 1-2 Villarreal
Thursday, November 9 at 5.45pm in Europa League
Last Game: Maccabi Haifa 0-0 Panathinaikos
Thursday, October 5 at 8pm in Europa League
Last Game: Maccabi Netanya 2-3 Maccabi Haifa
Sunday, October 1 at 6.15pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Maccabi Haifa 1-1 Bnei Sakhnin
Wednesday, September 27 at 6pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Be'er Sheva 3-0 Hapoel Katamon
Saturday, September 30 at 6pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Hapoel Petah Tikva 1-0 Be'er Sheva
Saturday, September 23 at 4pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Be'er Sheva 0-0 Hapoel
Monday, September 18 at 6.30pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Maccabi Bnei Raina 1-1 Be'er Sheva
Saturday, September 2 at 5pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Be'er Sheva 3-0 Hapoel Hadera
Saturday, August 26 at 6pm in Israeli Premier League
Last Game: Levski Sofia 2-1 Be'er Sheva
Thursday, August 17 at 6pm in Europa Conference League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .