MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 14:45:49
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 3 hrs 59 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 28
Sep 23, 2023 at 6am UK
Denka Big Swan Stadium

Albirex Niigata
3 - 1
Yokohama FC

Mito (6'), Watanabe (62'), Ko (90')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Lara (25')
Nduka (36'), Yoshino (61')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Albirex Niigata and Yokohama FC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Gamba Osaka 1-1 Albirex Niigata
Sunday, September 17 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama FC 1-2 Reysol
Sunday, September 17 at 10.30am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Albirex Niigata win with a probability of 42.88%. A win for Yokohama FC had a probability of 31.62% and a draw had a probability of 25.5%.

The most likely scoreline for an Albirex Niigata win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.79%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.96%) and 2-0 (7.25%). The likeliest Yokohama FC win was 0-1 (8.17%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.09%). The actual scoreline of 3-1 was predicted with a 4.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Albirex Niigata would win this match.

Result
Albirex NiigataDrawYokohama FC
42.88% (-0.419 -0.42) 25.5% (0.139 0.14) 31.62% (0.283 0.28)
Both teams to score 54.8% (-0.34 -0.34)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.05% (-0.495 -0.5)48.95% (0.498 0.5)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.96% (-0.45 -0.45)71.04% (0.45099999999999 0.45)
Albirex Niigata Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.26% (-0.411 -0.41)22.74% (0.413 0.41)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.58% (-0.612 -0.61)56.42% (0.616 0.62)
Yokohama FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.93% (-0.059999999999988 -0.06)29.07% (0.062000000000001 0.06)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.02% (-0.076000000000001 -0.08)64.98% (0.078000000000003 0.08)
Score Analysis
    Albirex Niigata 42.88%
    Yokohama FC 31.62%
    Draw 25.5%
Albirex NiigataDrawYokohama FC
1-0 @ 9.79% (0.079000000000001 0.08)
2-1 @ 8.96% (-0.052999999999999 -0.05)
2-0 @ 7.25% (-0.03 -0.03)
3-1 @ 4.42% (-0.081 -0.08)
3-0 @ 3.58% (-0.059 -0.06)
3-2 @ 2.73% (-0.055 -0.05)
4-1 @ 1.64% (-0.05 -0.05)
4-0 @ 1.33% (-0.039 -0.04)
4-2 @ 1.01% (-0.033 -0.03)
Other @ 2.17%
Total : 42.88%
1-1 @ 12.09% (0.08 0.08)
0-0 @ 6.61% (0.133 0.13)
2-2 @ 5.53% (-0.042 -0.04)
3-3 @ 1.13% (-0.025 -0.02)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.5%
0-1 @ 8.17% (0.152 0.15)
1-2 @ 7.47% (0.035 0.04)
0-2 @ 5.05% (0.085 0.09)
1-3 @ 3.08% (0.0089999999999999 0.01)
2-3 @ 2.28% (-0.021 -0.02)
0-3 @ 2.08% (0.031 0.03)
1-4 @ 0.95% (0.001 0)
Other @ 2.55%
Total : 31.62%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Gamba Osaka 1-1 Albirex Niigata
Sunday, September 17 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Albirex Niigata 1-1 Urawa
Saturday, September 2 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Kashima Antlers 2-0 Albirex Niigata
Saturday, August 26 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 0-1 Albirex Niigata
Friday, August 18 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Albirex Niigata 2-2 Shonan Bellmare
Saturday, August 12 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-0 Albirex Niigata
Saturday, August 5 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama FC 1-2 Reysol
Sunday, September 17 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-1 Yokohama FC
Saturday, September 2 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama FC 4-1 Yokohama
Saturday, August 26 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama FC 0-1 Cerezo
Sunday, August 20 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 2-0 Yokohama FC
Saturday, August 12 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama FC 2-0 Vissel Kobe
Sunday, August 6 at 10.30am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .