MX23RW : Monday, July 22 03:57:53
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 14 hrs 2 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 26
Sep 2, 2023 at 10am UK
Minato Soccer Stadium

Nagoya Grampus
1 - 1
Yokohama FC

Inagaki (22')
Nakashima (88')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Takai (86')
Ito (90+1')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Nagoya Grampus and Yokohama FC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cerezo 3-1 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, August 26 at 11.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama FC 4-1 Yokohama
Saturday, August 26 at 10.30am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nagoya Grampus win with a probability of 56.77%. A draw had a probability of 24% and a win for Yokohama FC had a probability of 19.24%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nagoya Grampus win was 1-0 with a probability of 13%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (11%) and 2-1 (9.62%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.35%), while for a Yokohama FC win it was 0-1 (6.71%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with an 11.4% likelihood.

Result
Nagoya GrampusDrawYokohama FC
56.77% (0.017000000000003 0.02) 23.99% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01) 19.24% (-0.010000000000002 -0.01)
Both teams to score 47.54% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
47.32% (0.016000000000005 0.02)52.68% (-0.021000000000001 -0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.68% (0.013999999999999 0.01)74.32% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)
Nagoya Grampus Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.6% (0.010000000000005 0.01)18.4% (-0.013999999999999 -0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.46% (0.022000000000006 0.02)49.54% (-0.026000000000003 -0.03)
Yokohama FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.25% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)41.75% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
21.79% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)78.21% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Score Analysis
    Nagoya Grampus 56.76%
    Yokohama FC 19.24%
    Draw 23.99%
Nagoya GrampusDrawYokohama FC
1-0 @ 13%
2-0 @ 11%
2-1 @ 9.62% (0.00099999999999945 0)
3-0 @ 6.21% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-1 @ 5.43% (0.0039999999999996 0)
4-0 @ 2.63% (0.0030000000000001 0)
3-2 @ 2.37% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.3% (0.0020000000000002 0)
4-2 @ 1% (0.00099999999999989 0)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 56.76%
1-1 @ 11.35% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 7.68% (-0.0059999999999993 -0.01)
2-2 @ 4.2% (0.0010000000000003 0)
Other @ 0.76%
Total : 23.99%
0-1 @ 6.71% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
1-2 @ 4.96% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
0-2 @ 2.93% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 1.44% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
2-3 @ 1.22%
Other @ 1.97%
Total : 19.24%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Cerezo 3-1 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, August 26 at 11.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Urawa 1-0 Nagoya Grampus
Friday, August 18 at 11.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-0 Kashima Antlers
Sunday, August 13 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 1-0 Albirex Niigata
Saturday, August 5 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 2-1 Nagoya Grampus
Sunday, July 16 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Nagoya Grampus 2-2 Yokohama
Saturday, July 8 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama FC 4-1 Yokohama
Saturday, August 26 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama FC 0-1 Cerezo
Sunday, August 20 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Avispa Fukuoka 2-0 Yokohama FC
Saturday, August 12 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Yokohama FC 2-0 Vissel Kobe
Sunday, August 6 at 10.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 1-1 Yokohama FC
Sunday, July 16 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Kawasaki 3-0 Yokohama FC
Saturday, July 8 at 11am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .