MX23RW : Thursday, June 13 14:47:01
SM
St Patrick's vs. Shamrock: 3 hrs 57 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 1
Feb 18, 2023 at 5am UK
Yanmar Stadium Nagai

Cerezo
2 - 2
Albirex Niigata

Tameda (28'), Okuno (75')
Maikuma (90+1')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Taniguchi (22'), Chiba (80')
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Cerezo Osaka and Albirex Niigata.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Cerezo 0-1 Nagoya Grampus
Saturday, November 5 at 5am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cerezo Osaka win with a probability of 44.32%. A win for Albirex Niigata had a probability of 30.47% and a draw had a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Cerezo Osaka win was 1-0 with a probability of 9.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.12%) and 2-0 (7.45%). The likeliest Albirex Niigata win was 0-1 (7.82%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.93%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.6% likelihood.

Result
Cerezo OsakaDrawAlbirex Niigata
44.32% (-0.247 -0.25) 25.21% (0.045999999999999 0.05) 30.47% (0.198 0.2)
Both teams to score 55.25% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.86% (-0.116 -0.12)48.14% (0.113 0.11)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.7% (-0.107 -0.11)70.29% (0.104 0.1)
Cerezo Osaka Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.28% (-0.163 -0.16)21.72% (0.161 0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.12% (-0.246 -0.25)54.88% (0.244 0.24)
Albirex Niigata Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.57% (0.075999999999993 0.08)29.43% (-0.078000000000003 -0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
34.57% (0.096000000000004 0.1)65.43% (-0.096999999999994 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Cerezo Osaka 44.32%
    Albirex Niigata 30.48%
    Draw 25.2%
Cerezo OsakaDrawAlbirex Niigata
1-0 @ 9.76% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-1 @ 9.12% (-0.025 -0.03)
2-0 @ 7.45% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-1 @ 4.64% (-0.036 -0.04)
3-0 @ 3.79% (-0.037 -0.04)
3-2 @ 2.84% (-0.015 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.77% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.45% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-2 @ 1.08% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 2.42%
Total : 44.32%
1-1 @ 11.93% (0.02 0.02)
0-0 @ 6.39% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
2-2 @ 5.58% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
3-3 @ 1.16% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 0.15%
Total : 25.2%
0-1 @ 7.82% (0.054 0.05)
1-2 @ 7.3% (0.031000000000001 0.03)
0-2 @ 4.78% (0.044 0.04)
1-3 @ 2.98% (0.019 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.27% (0.0030000000000001 0)
0-3 @ 1.95% (0.022 0.02)
1-4 @ 0.91% (0.007 0.01)
Other @ 2.47%
Total : 30.48%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Sorry, no data available for Cerezo Osaka


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .