MX23RW : Monday, July 22 04:13:41
SM
Spain Under-19s vs. France Under-19s: 13 hrs 46 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
J1 League | Gameweek 27
Sep 15, 2023 at 11.30am UK
Saitama Stadium 2002

Urawa
0 - 0
Kyoto Sanga


Akimoto (61')
FT
Coverage of the J1 League clash between Urawa Red Diamonds and Kyoto Sanga.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Albirex Niigata 1-1 Urawa
Saturday, September 2 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 2-1 Kyoto Sanga
Sunday, September 3 at 11am in J1 League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Urawa Red Diamonds win with a probability of 65.15%. A draw had a probability of 21.4% and a win for Kyoto Sanga had a probability of 13.46%.

The most likely scoreline for a Urawa Red Diamonds win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.02%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (13.2%) and 2-1 (9.43%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.02%), while for a Kyoto Sanga win it was 0-1 (5.32%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.5% likelihood.

Result
Urawa Red DiamondsDrawKyoto Sanga
65.15% (0.0019999999999953 0) 21.39%13.46% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Both teams to score 43.28%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.07% (0.00099999999999767 0)51.93%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.32% (0.0020000000000024 0)73.67% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Urawa Red Diamonds Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
84.77% (0.0010000000000048 0)15.23%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
56.12% (0.0020000000000024 0)43.88% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)
Kyoto Sanga Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
51.05%48.95% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
16.08% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)83.92% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Score Analysis
    Urawa Red Diamonds 65.14%
    Kyoto Sanga 13.46%
    Draw 21.39%
Urawa Red DiamondsDrawKyoto Sanga
1-0 @ 14.02%
2-0 @ 13.2%
2-1 @ 9.43%
3-0 @ 8.28%
3-1 @ 5.92%
4-0 @ 3.9% (0.0010000000000003 0)
4-1 @ 2.79% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-2 @ 2.11%
5-0 @ 1.47%
5-1 @ 1.05%
4-2 @ 1%
Other @ 1.98%
Total : 65.14%
1-1 @ 10.02%
0-0 @ 7.45%
2-2 @ 3.37%
Other @ 0.55%
Total : 21.39%
0-1 @ 5.32%
1-2 @ 3.58% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-2 @ 1.9%
Other @ 2.66%
Total : 13.46%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Albirex Niigata 1-1 Urawa
Saturday, September 2 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Shonan Bellmare 0-1 Urawa
Friday, August 25 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Urawa 3-0 Warriors
Tuesday, August 22 at 11.30am in AFC Champions League
Last Game: Urawa 1-0 Nagoya Grampus
Friday, August 18 at 11.30am in J1 League
Last Game: Hiroshima 2-1 Urawa
Sunday, August 13 at 10am in J1 League
Last Game: Urawa 0-0 Yokohama
Sunday, August 6 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Vissel Kobe 2-1 Kyoto Sanga
Sunday, September 3 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 2-0 Avispa Fukuoka
Saturday, August 26 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 3-0 Consadole
Saturday, August 19 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: FC Tokyo 2-0 Kyoto Sanga
Saturday, August 12 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 0-1 Reysol
Sunday, August 6 at 11am in J1 League
Last Game: Kyoto Sanga 2-1 Nagoya Grampus
Sunday, July 16 at 11am in J1 League


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .