MX23RW : Monday, July 15 23:40:49
SM
Millwall vs. Charlton: 19 hrs 4 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
League of Ireland Premier | Gameweek 21
Jun 13, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Waterford Regional Sports Centre
S

Waterford
0 - 1
Shelbourne


McMenamy (35'), McCormack (61'), Horton (73'), Lunney (76'), Leahy (90+1')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Jarvis (55')
O'Keeffe (73'), Coyle (81'), Kearns (84'), Leahy (84')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Waterford 4-1 Sligo
Friday, June 7 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Shelbourne 1-0 Dundalk
Friday, June 7 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

We said: Waterford United 1-2 Shelbourne

Waterford may be coming into this one as one of the most in-form sides in the division, but Shelbourne's away record this season is the best of any side in the league, and we expect the visitors to come away with the victory again here. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Waterford United win with a probability of 39.69%. A win for Shelbourne had a probability of 33.61% and a draw had a probability of 26.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Waterford United win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.53%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.46%) and 2-0 (7.02%). The likeliest Shelbourne win was 0-1 (9.52%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.69%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.5% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted that Shelbourne would win this match.

Result
Waterford UnitedDrawShelbourne
39.69% (-0.16399999999999 -0.16) 26.7% (0.025000000000002 0.03) 33.61% (0.141 0.14)
Both teams to score 51.56% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.58% (-0.067 -0.07)53.42% (0.07 0.07)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.05% (-0.058000000000003 -0.06)74.95% (0.060000000000002 0.06)
Waterford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.63% (-0.121 -0.12)26.36% (0.123 0.12)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.48% (-0.163 -0.16)61.51% (0.165 0.16)
Shelbourne Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.02% (0.058000000000007 0.06)29.98% (-0.055 -0.05)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.9% (0.069000000000003 0.07)66.09% (-0.067000000000007 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Waterford United 39.68%
    Shelbourne 33.61%
    Draw 26.7%
Waterford UnitedDrawShelbourne
1-0 @ 10.53% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
2-1 @ 8.46% (-0.022 -0.02)
2-0 @ 7.02% (-0.03 -0.03)
3-1 @ 3.76% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.12% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.27% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
4-1 @ 1.25% (-0.012 -0.01)
4-0 @ 1.04% (-0.012 -0.01)
Other @ 2.23%
Total : 39.68%
1-1 @ 12.69% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 7.9% (0.022 0.02)
2-2 @ 5.1% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-3 @ 0.91% (-0.003 -0)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.7%
0-1 @ 9.52% (0.041 0.04)
1-2 @ 7.65% (0.018 0.02)
0-2 @ 5.74% (0.034000000000001 0.03)
1-3 @ 3.07% (0.012 0.01)
0-3 @ 2.3% (0.017 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.05% (0.00099999999999989 0)
1-4 @ 0.93% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 33.61%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Waterford 4-1 Sligo
Friday, June 7 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Derry 3-0 Waterford
Monday, June 3 at 6pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Waterford 2-1 Bohemians
Friday, May 31 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Waterford 4-2 Drogheda
Thursday, May 23 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Shelbourne 1-0 Waterford
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Waterford 4-1 Dundalk
Friday, May 10 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Shelbourne 1-0 Dundalk
Friday, June 7 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Shelbourne 1-2 Sligo
Friday, May 31 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Shamrock 0-2 Shelbourne
Friday, May 24 at 8pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: St Patrick's 1-2 Shelbourne
Monday, May 20 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Shelbourne 1-0 Waterford
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Shelbourne 1-1 Drogheda
Friday, May 10 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .