MX23RW : Friday, June 21 21:25:50
SM
Turkey vs. Portugal: 18 hrs 34 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
League of Ireland Premier | Gameweek 17
May 23, 2024 at 7.45pm UK
Waterford Regional Sports Centre
DU

Waterford
4 - 2
Drogheda

Amond (55', 60', 68'), Power (74')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Foley (21'), Zishim Bawa (46')
Cann (68')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Shelbourne 1-0 Waterford
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Drogheda 2-3 Galway United
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier

We said: Waterford United 2-1 Drogheda United

Taking into account the recent form of both teams as well as their most recent meeting earlier this year, Waterford will be regarded as favourites to come out on top on Thursday and should have few problems outscoring a Drogheda side that have failed to keep a clean sheet in each of their last nine games. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Waterford United win with a probability of 53.9%. A draw had a probability of 24.1% and a win for Drogheda United had a probability of 22%.

The most likely scoreline for a Waterford United win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.61%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.82%) and 2-1 (9.7%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.46%), while for a Drogheda United win it was 0-1 (6.78%). The actual scoreline of 4-2 was predicted with a 1.1% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Waterford United would win this match.

Result
Waterford UnitedDrawDrogheda United
53.9% (0.0040000000000049 0) 24.1%22% (-0.004999999999999 -0)
Both teams to score 51.17% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.11% (-0.00099999999999767 -0)49.89%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.12% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)71.88% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Waterford United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
81.57% (0.0010000000000048 0)18.43% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
50.4% (0.0030000000000001 0)49.59% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)
Drogheda United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
62.73% (-0.0080000000000027 -0.01)37.26% (0.0069999999999979 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.95% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)74.04% (0.0049999999999955 0)
Score Analysis
    Waterford United 53.89%
    Drogheda United 22%
    Draw 24.1%
Waterford UnitedDrawDrogheda United
1-0 @ 11.61%
2-0 @ 9.82% (0.0029999999999983 0)
2-1 @ 9.7%
3-0 @ 5.54% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-1 @ 5.47%
3-2 @ 2.7%
4-0 @ 2.34% (0.00099999999999989 0)
4-1 @ 2.31%
4-2 @ 1.14%
Other @ 3.27%
Total : 53.89%
1-1 @ 11.46%
0-0 @ 6.87% (0.00099999999999945 0)
2-2 @ 4.79% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
Other @ 0.99%
Total : 24.1%
0-1 @ 6.78% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
1-2 @ 5.66% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
0-2 @ 3.35% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
1-3 @ 1.86% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
2-3 @ 1.58%
0-3 @ 1.1%
Other @ 1.68%
Total : 22%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Shelbourne 1-0 Waterford
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Waterford 4-1 Dundalk
Friday, May 10 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Shamrock 1-3 Waterford
Monday, May 6 at 5pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Sligo 0-1 Waterford
Friday, May 3 at 8pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Waterford 0-2 Derry
Friday, April 26 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: St Patrick's 1-1 Waterford
Friday, April 19 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Drogheda 2-3 Galway United
Friday, May 17 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Shelbourne 1-1 Drogheda
Friday, May 10 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Drogheda 2-1 Dundalk
Monday, May 6 at 1pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: St Patrick's 1-0 Drogheda
Friday, May 3 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Shamrock 4-0 Drogheda
Monday, April 29 at 8pm in League of Ireland Premier
Last Game: Drogheda 3-1 Sligo
Friday, April 26 at 7.45pm in League of Ireland Premier


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .