MX23RW : Tuesday, August 16 12:46:09
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at The Dunes Hotel Stadium
Barrow
3 - 2
Bradford
Whitfield (63'), Kay (85'), Gordon (90+6')
Warren (18')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Young (65'), Cook (90+5')
Crichlow (29'), Angol (58')
Coverage of the League Two clash between Barrow and Bradford City.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bradford City win with a probability of 36.89%. A win for Barrow had a probability of 34.8% and a draw had a probability of 28.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bradford City win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.69%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.78%) and 0-2 (6.87%). The likeliest Barrow win was 1-0 (11.27%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.24%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 1.7% likelihood.

Result
BarrowDrawBradford City
34.8% (0.49299999999999 0.49) 28.32% (0.312 0.31) 36.89% (-0.802 -0.8)
Both teams to score 46.82% (-0.867 -0.87)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
40.56% (-1.095 -1.1)59.44% (1.098 1.1)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
20.19% (-0.851 -0.85)79.81% (0.852 0.85)
Barrow Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.76% (-0.235 -0.23)32.24% (0.236 0.24)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
31.27% (-0.267 -0.27)68.73% (0.27 0.27)
Bradford City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.1% (-1.036 -1.04)30.91% (1.038 1.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.8% (-1.236 -1.24)67.2% (1.237 1.24)
Score Analysis
    Barrow 34.79%
    Bradford City 36.88%
    Draw 28.31%
BarrowDrawBradford City
1-0 @ 11.27% (0.38 0.38)
2-1 @ 7.5% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 6.38% (0.18 0.18)
3-1 @ 2.83% (-0.018 -0.02)
3-0 @ 2.41% (0.053 0.05)
3-2 @ 1.66% (-0.059 -0.06)
Other @ 2.74%
Total : 34.79%
1-1 @ 13.24% (0.08 0.08)
0-0 @ 9.96% (0.405 0.4)
2-2 @ 4.4% (-0.129 -0.13)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 28.31%
0-1 @ 11.69% (0.14 0.14)
1-2 @ 7.78% (-0.175 -0.18)
0-2 @ 6.87% (-0.109 -0.11)
1-3 @ 3.04% (-0.159 -0.16)
0-3 @ 2.69% (-0.122 -0.12)
2-3 @ 1.72% (-0.102 -0.1)
Other @ 3.09%
Total : 36.88%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Stockport 2-3 Barrow
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Barrow 1-3 Northampton
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Swindon 2-1 Barrow
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Exeter 2-1 Barrow
Tuesday, April 26 at 7.45pm in League Two
Last Game: Barrow 1-0 Sutton
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Salford City 2-2 Barrow
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Bradford 0-0 Doncaster
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Bradford 2-0 Sunderland
Tuesday, July 19 at 7pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Bradford 2-0 Carlisle
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Sutton 1-4 Bradford
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Bradford 2-1 Scunthorpe
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Colchester 3-0 Bradford
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in League Two
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .