MX23RW : Friday, August 19 15:22:41
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Friday, August 19
Jul 30, 2022 at 3pm UK at The Breyer Group Stadium
Leyton Orient
2 - 0
Grimsby Town
Moncur (49' pen.), James (56')
James (45+1'), Hunt (45+4'), Beckles (87')
FT(HT: 0-0)

Taylor (76'), McAtee (90')
Coverage of the League Two clash between Leyton Orient and Grimsby Town.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Grimsby Town win with a probability of 44.96%. A win for Leyton Orient has a probability of 29.83% and a draw has a probability of 25.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Grimsby Town win is 0-1 with a probability of 9.93%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (9.17%) and 0-2 (7.62%). The likeliest Leyton Orient win is 1-0 (7.79%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.94%).

Result
Leyton OrientDrawGrimsby Town
29.83% (0.083000000000002 0.08) 25.21% (-0.038999999999998 -0.04) 44.96% (-0.042000000000002 -0.04)
Both teams to score 54.88% (0.176 0.18)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.55% (0.20999999999999 0.21)48.45% (-0.207 -0.21)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.41% (0.19 0.19)70.58% (-0.187 -0.19)
Leyton Orient Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.96% (0.16499999999999 0.16)30.03% (-0.163 -0.16)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.84% (0.198 0.2)66.16% (-0.196 -0.2)
Grimsby Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.44% (0.069000000000003 0.07)21.56% (-0.067 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.36% (0.105 0.11)54.63% (-0.104 -0.1)
Score Analysis
    Leyton Orient 29.83%
    Grimsby Town 44.96%
    Draw 25.2%
Leyton OrientDrawGrimsby Town
1-0 @ 7.79% (-0.031 -0.03)
2-1 @ 7.19% (0.018000000000001 0.02)
2-0 @ 4.68% (0.0019999999999998 0)
3-1 @ 2.88% (0.021 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.21% (0.02 0.02)
3-0 @ 1.88% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
Other @ 3.2%
Total : 29.83%
1-1 @ 11.94% (-0.030000000000001 -0.03)
0-0 @ 6.47% (-0.056 -0.06)
2-2 @ 5.51% (0.025 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.13% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.2%
0-1 @ 9.93% (-0.065000000000001 -0.07)
1-2 @ 9.17% (0.0010000000000012 0)
0-2 @ 7.62% (-0.034 -0.03)
1-3 @ 4.69% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
0-3 @ 3.9% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.82% (0.019 0.02)
1-4 @ 1.8% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.5%
2-4 @ 1.08% (0.0090000000000001 0.01)
Other @ 2.44%
Total : 44.96%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Leyton Orient 1-2 West Brom
Monday, July 4 at 6.30pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Leyton Orient 0-1 Tranmere
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Crawley 0-2 Leyton Orient
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Leyton Orient 2-4 Northampton
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Swindon 1-2 Leyton Orient
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Leyton Orient 3-0 Scunthorpe
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in League Two
Last Game: Solihull 2-1 Grimsby Town
Sunday, June 5 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wrexham 4-5 Grimsby Town
Saturday, May 28 at 12.30pm in National League
Last Game: Notts County 1-2 Grimsby Town
Monday, May 23 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 4-4 Grimsby Town
Sunday, May 15 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Grimsby Town 1-0 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, May 10 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Grimsby Town 1-3 Maidenhead
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .