MX23RW : Wednesday, August 17 16:10:18
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 15, 2022 at 3pm UK at Ten Acres
Eastleigh
4 - 4
Grimsby Town
Whitehall (54'), Smart (56'), Hesketh (71'), Barnett (90')
Flitney (43'), Yang (81')
FT(HT: 0-2)
Maguire-Drew (31'), Dieseruvwe (44' pen., 60', 86')
Pearson (34'), Raikhy (69'), (90')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Eastleigh 4-4 Grimsby Town
Sunday, May 15 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Solihull 2-1 Grimsby Town
Sunday, June 5 at 3pm in National League

We said: Eastleigh 0-3 Grimsby Town

These two teams have had completely different seasons, and that is reflected in their league positions, and likely will be showcased in the result this Sunday. With Grimsby needing to build as much momentum as possible heading into the playoffs, they should be looking to take three points here in a confident manner. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Grimsby Town win with a probability of 58.35%. A draw had a probability of 23.1% and a win for Eastleigh had a probability of 18.54%.

The most likely scoreline for a Grimsby Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.33%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.96%) and 1-2 (9.76%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10.98%), while for a Eastleigh win it was 1-0 (6.18%). The actual scoreline of 4-4 was predicted with a 0.1% likelihood.

Result
EastleighDrawGrimsby Town
18.54%23.11%58.35%
Both teams to score 48.98%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.86%50.14%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.89%72.11%
Eastleigh Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.94%41.06%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.39%77.61%
Grimsby Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
83.1%16.89%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
53.06%46.94%
Score Analysis
    Eastleigh 18.54%
    Grimsby Town 58.34%
    Draw 23.11%
EastleighDrawGrimsby Town
1-0 @ 6.18%
2-1 @ 4.89%
2-0 @ 2.75%
3-1 @ 1.45%
3-2 @ 1.29%
Other @ 1.99%
Total : 18.54%
1-1 @ 10.98%
0-0 @ 6.94%
2-2 @ 4.35%
Other @ 0.85%
Total : 23.11%
0-1 @ 12.33%
0-2 @ 10.96%
1-2 @ 9.76%
0-3 @ 6.5%
1-3 @ 5.79%
0-4 @ 2.89%
2-3 @ 2.58%
1-4 @ 2.57%
2-4 @ 1.15%
0-5 @ 1.03%
1-5 @ 0.92%
Other @ 1.88%
Total : 58.34%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Woking 1-2 Eastleigh
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 1-2 Halifax
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: King's Lynn 3-3 Eastleigh
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 2-3 Barnet
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Torquay Utd 0-0 Eastleigh
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Eastleigh 0-2 Bromley
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Grimsby Town 1-0 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, May 10 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Grimsby Town 1-3 Maidenhead
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 2-2 Grimsby Town
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Grimsby Town 2-1 Torquay Utd
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: King's Lynn 0-1 Grimsby Town
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Grimsby Town 2-1 Stockport
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in National League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .