MX23RW : Wednesday, May 25 07:48:29
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 8pm UK at Stade Municipal du Ray
Nice
1 - 3
Lille
Kluivert (31')
Lotomba (45'), Kluivert (90+1'), Galtier (90+2')
FT(HT: 1-0)
David (52', 61'), Weah (90+4')
Gudmundsson (12'), Gomes (66'), Weah (90+3')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Nice win with a probability of 44.57%. A win for Lille had a probability of 29.73% and a draw had a probability of 25.7%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nice win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.49%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.08%) and 2-0 (7.79%). The likeliest Lille win was 0-1 (8.23%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.22%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 2.8% likelihood.

Result
NiceDrawLille
44.57% (3.693 3.69) 25.7% (-0.931 -0.93) 29.73% (-2.758 -2.76)
Both teams to score 53.23% (1.757 1.76)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.42% (2.811 2.81)50.58% (-2.808 -2.81)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.51% (2.431 2.43)72.49% (-2.429 -2.43)
Nice Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.37% (3.082 3.08)22.63% (-3.079 -3.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.74% (4.376 4.38)56.26% (-4.374 -4.37)
Lille Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.81% (-0.48699999999999 -0.49)31.19% (0.49 0.49)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.47% (-0.573 -0.57)67.53% (0.574 0.57)
Score Analysis
    Nice 44.57%
    Lille 29.73%
    Draw 25.7%
NiceDrawLille
1-0 @ 10.49% (-0.23 -0.23)
2-1 @ 9.08% (0.48 0.48)
2-0 @ 7.79% (0.511 0.51)
3-1 @ 4.5% (0.603 0.6)
3-0 @ 3.86% (0.562 0.56)
3-2 @ 2.62% (0.321 0.32)
4-1 @ 1.67% (0.348 0.35)
4-0 @ 1.43% (0.315 0.32)
4-2 @ 0.97% (0.193 0.19)
Other @ 2.16%
Total : 44.57%
1-1 @ 12.22% (-0.44 -0.44)
0-0 @ 7.06% (-0.835 -0.84)
2-2 @ 5.29% (0.212 0.21)
3-3 @ 1.02% (0.112 0.11)
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.7%
0-1 @ 8.23% (-1.097 -1.1)
1-2 @ 7.12% (-0.357 -0.36)
0-2 @ 4.79% (-0.713 -0.71)
1-3 @ 2.76% (-0.178 -0.18)
2-3 @ 2.05% (0.055 0.05)
0-3 @ 1.86% (-0.306 -0.31)
Other @ 2.92%
Total : 29.73%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Nice 4-2 St Etienne
Wednesday, May 11 at 6pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Nice 0-1 Nantes
Saturday, May 7 at 8pm in Coupe de France
Last Game: Bordeaux 0-1 Nice
Sunday, May 1 at 4.05pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Nice 1-0 Troyes
Sunday, April 24 at 2pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Monaco 1-0 Nice
Wednesday, April 20 at 6pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Nice 2-1 Lorient
Sunday, April 17 at 12pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Lille 1-2 Monaco
Friday, May 6 at 8pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Troyes 3-0 Lille
Sunday, May 1 at 12pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Lille 1-0 Strasbourg
Sunday, April 24 at 4.05pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Reims 2-1 Lille
Wednesday, April 20 at 6pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Lille 1-2 Lens
Saturday, April 16 at 8pm in Ligue 1
Last Game: Angers 1-1 Lille
Sunday, April 10 at 2pm in Ligue 1
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ligue 1 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CParis Saint-GermainPSG38268490365486
2Marseille38218963382571
3MonacoMonaco38209965402569
4Rennes382061282404266
5Nice382071152361666
6StrasbourgStrasbourg381712960431763
7Lens3817111062481462
8Lyon3817111066511561
9NantesNantes381510135548755
10Lille381413114848055
11Brest38139164957-848
12Reims381113144344-146
13Montpellier HSCMontpellier38127194961-1243
14Angers381011174455-1141
15Troyes38911183753-1638
16Lorient38812183563-2836
17Clermont3899203869-3136
18Saint-EtienneSt Etienne38711204277-3532
19Metz38613193569-3431
20Bordeaux38613195291-3931
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
League One Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CWigan AthleticWigan462711882443892
3MK Dons462611978443489
4Sheffield WednesdaySheff Weds462413978502885
6Wycombe WanderersWycombe462314975512483
7Plymouth ArgylePlymouth4623111268482080
8Oxford UnitedOxford Utd4622101482592376
9Bolton WanderersBolton4621101574571773
10Portsmouth4620131368511773
11Ipswich TownIpswich4618161267462170
12Accrington StanleyAccrington461710196180-1961
13Charlton AthleticCharlton46178215559-459
14Cambridge UnitedCambridge461513185674-1858
15Cheltenham TownCheltenham461317166680-1456
16Burton Albion461411215167-1653
17Lincoln CityLincoln461410225563-852
18Shrewsbury TownShrewsbury461214204751-450
19Morecambe461012245788-3142
20Fleetwood TownFleetwood46816226282-2040
RGillingham46816223569-3440
RDoncaster RoversDoncaster46108283782-4538
RAFC Wimbledon46619214975-2637
RCrewe AlexandraCrewe4678313783-4629
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .