MX23RW : Thursday, August 11 12:39:23
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 6pm UK at Stade Francis Le Basser
Laval
1 - 2
Guingamp
Goncalves (5')
Roye (73')
FT(HT: 1-0)
Barthelme (56'), Livolant (74')
Muyumba (61')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Laval and Guingamp.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Bastia 0-2 Laval
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Guingamp 4-0 Pau
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Laval win with a probability of 40.2%. A win for Guingamp had a probability of 32.31% and a draw had a probability of 27.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Laval win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.56%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.35%) and 2-0 (7.44%). The likeliest Guingamp win was 0-1 (10.1%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.98%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.3% likelihood.

Result
LavalDrawGuingamp
40.2% (1.065 1.07) 27.49% (0.133 0.13) 32.31% (-1.201 -1.2)
Both teams to score 48.81% (-0.685 -0.68)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.25% (-0.733 -0.73)56.75% (0.73099999999999 0.73)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.3% (-0.593 -0.59)77.7% (0.59100000000001 0.59)
Laval Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.35% (0.252 0.25)27.65% (-0.254 -0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.81% (0.323 0.32)63.19% (-0.324 -0.32)
Guingamp Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.46% (-1.188 -1.19)32.54% (1.187 1.19)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.93% (-1.356 -1.36)69.07% (1.355 1.35)
Score Analysis
    Laval 40.19%
    Guingamp 32.31%
    Draw 27.49%
LavalDrawGuingamp
1-0 @ 11.56% (0.4 0.4)
2-1 @ 8.35% (0.081000000000001 0.08)
2-0 @ 7.44% (0.308 0.31)
3-1 @ 3.58% (0.06 0.06)
3-0 @ 3.19% (0.154 0.15)
3-2 @ 2.01% (-0.032 -0.03)
4-1 @ 1.15% (0.027 0.03)
4-0 @ 1.02% (0.056 0.06)
Other @ 1.9%
Total : 40.19%
1-1 @ 12.98% (0.030000000000001 0.03)
0-0 @ 9% (0.249 0.25)
2-2 @ 4.69% (-0.108 -0.11)
Other @ 0.82%
Total : 27.49%
0-1 @ 10.1% (-0.040000000000001 -0.04)
1-2 @ 7.29% (-0.222 -0.22)
0-2 @ 5.67% (-0.215 -0.22)
1-3 @ 2.73% (-0.176 -0.18)
0-3 @ 2.12% (-0.153 -0.15)
2-3 @ 1.75% (-0.1 -0.1)
Other @ 2.65%
Total : 32.31%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Bastia 0-2 Laval
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Quevilly 1-1 Laval (4-2 pen.)
Saturday, December 18 at 5.30pm in Coupe de France
Last Game: Laval 1-1 Le Mans (6-6 pen.)
Saturday, November 27 at 1pm in Coupe de France
Last Game: Laval 0-3 Clermont
Tuesday, August 14 at 7pm in Coupe de la Ligue
Last Game: Laval 1-1 Lorient (3-4 pen.)
Tuesday, August 8 at 5.30pm in Coupe de la Ligue
Last Game: Lille 1-0 Laval
Tuesday, December 15 at 7pm in Coupe de la Ligue
Last Game: Guingamp 4-0 Pau
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Guingamp 2-1 Le Havre
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Dunkerque 1-3 Guingamp
Saturday, May 7 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Guingamp 2-1 Caen
Saturday, April 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Dijon 3-3 Guingamp
Friday, April 22 at 8pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Guingamp 3-0 Pau
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ligue 2 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GuingampGuingamp22006156
2Caen22002026
3Bordeaux21103034
4Dijon21102114
5Paris FCParis FC21102114
6Grenoble21101014
7Valenciennes21101014
8Metz21013123
9Bastia21014313
10Laval21013213
11NiortNiort210135-23
12AmiensAmiens210113-23
13Nimes201112-11
14Quevilly201112-11
15Le HavreLe Havre201101-11
16Sochaux201101-11
17Rodez AFRodez AF201103-31
18PauPau201104-41
19Annecy200213-20
20Saint-EtienneSt Etienne201123-1-2
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .