MX23RW : Wednesday, May 25 07:35:31
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 14, 2022 at 6pm UK at Stade du Roudourou
Guingamp
2 - 1
Le Havre
M'Changama (38'), Merghem (76')
FT(HT: 1-1)
Roux (32' og.)
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Guingamp and Le Havre.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Guingamp win with a probability of 50.27%. A draw had a probability of 25.8% and a win for Le Havre had a probability of 23.92%.

The most likely scoreline for a Guingamp win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.66%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.64%) and 2-1 (9.3%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.2%), while for a Le Havre win it was 0-1 (8.02%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9.3% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Guingamp would win this match.

Result
GuingampDrawLe Havre
50.27%25.81%23.92%
Both teams to score 48.38%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
45.29%54.71%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
23.96%76.03%
Guingamp Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.19%21.8%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
44.98%55.01%
Le Havre Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.86%38.13%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.1%74.9%
Score Analysis
    Guingamp 50.26%
    Le Havre 23.92%
    Draw 25.8%
GuingampDrawLe Havre
1-0 @ 12.66%
2-0 @ 9.64%
2-1 @ 9.3%
3-0 @ 4.9%
3-1 @ 4.72%
3-2 @ 2.28%
4-0 @ 1.86%
4-1 @ 1.8%
Other @ 3.11%
Total : 50.26%
1-1 @ 12.2%
0-0 @ 8.31%
2-2 @ 4.48%
Other @ 0.8%
Total : 25.8%
0-1 @ 8.02%
1-2 @ 5.89%
0-2 @ 3.86%
1-3 @ 1.89%
2-3 @ 1.44%
0-3 @ 1.24%
Other @ 1.59%
Total : 23.92%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Dunkerque 1-3 Guingamp
Saturday, May 7 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Guingamp 2-1 Caen
Saturday, April 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Dijon 3-3 Guingamp
Friday, April 22 at 8pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Guingamp 3-0 Pau
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Bastia 1-2 Guingamp
Saturday, April 16 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Guingamp 2-4 Toulouse
Saturday, April 9 at 2pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Le Havre 1-2 Auxerre
Saturday, May 7 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Ajaccio 2-1 Le Havre
Saturday, April 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Le Havre 0-1 Grenoble
Friday, April 22 at 8pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Amiens 0-2 Le Havre
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Valenciennes 0-1 Le Havre
Saturday, April 16 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Le Havre 2-1 Dunkerque
Saturday, April 9 at 6pm in Ligue 2
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ligue 2 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
2Ajaccio38229739192075
3Auxerre382111661392274
4Paris FCParis FC382010854351970
5Sochaux381911847341368
6GuingampGuingamp381513105248458
7Caen381311145142950
8Le HavreLe Havre381311143841-350
9Nimes38147174451-749
10PauPau38147174149-849
11Dijon38138174853-547
12Bastia381016123836246
13NiortNiort381210163942-346
14AmiensAmiens38917124341244
15Grenoble38128183244-1244
16Valenciennes381014143447-1344
17Rodez AFRodez AF381013153242-1043
18Quevilly381010183350-1740
RDunkerqueDunkerque3887232853-2531
RNancy3869233269-3727
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38296399267393
2Liverpool38288294266892
3Chelsea382111676334374
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs382251169402971
5Arsenal382231361481369
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd381610125757058
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham38168146051956
8Leicester CityLeicester381410146259352
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381215114244-251
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38156173843-551
11Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381310154462-1849
12Crystal Palace381115125046448
13Brentford38137184856-846
14Aston Villa38136195254-245
15Southampton38913164367-2440
16Everton38116214366-2339
17Leeds UnitedLeeds38911184279-3738
RBurnley38714173453-1935
RWatford3865273477-4323
RNorwich CityNorwich3857262384-6122
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .