MX23RW : Sunday, April 21 17:16:35
SM
Sunday, April 21
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 11
Oct 7, 2023 at 3pm UK
The Spencer Stadium

Banbury
0 - 0
Blyth Spartans

 
FT
Coverage of the National League North clash between Banbury United and Blyth Spartans.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-1 Banbury
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 1-3 Alfreton
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Banbury United win with a probability of 42.3%. A win for Blyth Spartans had a probability of 31.2% and a draw had a probability of 26.5%.

The most likely scoreline for a Banbury United win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.91%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.76%) and 2-0 (7.58%). The likeliest Blyth Spartans win was 0-1 (9.07%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.6%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 7.9% likelihood.

Result
Banbury UnitedDrawBlyth Spartans
42.3% (0.474 0.47) 26.5% (-0.116 -0.12) 31.2% (-0.356 -0.36)
Both teams to score 51.42% (0.22 0.22)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.75% (0.346 0.35)53.25% (-0.344 -0.34)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
25.19% (0.292 0.29)74.81% (-0.28999999999999 -0.29)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.09% (0.401 0.4)24.91% (-0.399 -0.4)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
40.46% (0.551 0.55)59.54% (-0.54900000000001 -0.55)
Blyth Spartans Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.48% (-0.070999999999998 -0.07)31.52% (0.074999999999999 0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.09% (-0.084000000000003 -0.08)67.91% (0.085999999999999 0.09)
Score Analysis
    Banbury United 42.29%
    Blyth Spartans 31.2%
    Draw 26.5%
Banbury UnitedDrawBlyth Spartans
1-0 @ 10.91% (-0.02 -0.02)
2-1 @ 8.76% (0.065 0.06)
2-0 @ 7.58% (0.071000000000001 0.07)
3-1 @ 4.06% (0.076 0.08)
3-0 @ 3.51% (0.073 0.07)
3-2 @ 2.34% (0.04 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.41% (0.042 0.04)
4-0 @ 1.22% (0.039 0.04)
Other @ 2.5%
Total : 42.29%
1-1 @ 12.6% (-0.050000000000001 -0.05)
0-0 @ 7.85% (-0.107 -0.11)
2-2 @ 5.06% (0.028 0.03)
3-3 @ 0.9% (0.013 0.01)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.5%
0-1 @ 9.07% (-0.142 -0.14)
1-2 @ 7.27% (-0.044 -0.04)
0-2 @ 5.23% (-0.093 -0.09)
1-3 @ 2.8% (-0.023 -0.02)
0-3 @ 2.01% (-0.04 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.95% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.87%
Total : 31.2%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-1 Banbury
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 3-0 Warrington Town
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-0 Alfreton
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 4-0 Banbury
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-3 Buxton
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Rushall Olympic 1-1 Banbury
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 1-3 Alfreton
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 2-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 4-0 Farsley Celtic
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 3-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Blyth Spartans 2-0 Spennymoor
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Buxton 3-0 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, August 26 at 3pm in National League North


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .