MX23RW : Monday, March 4 22:46:27
SM
Bayern vs. Lazio: 21 hrs 13 mins
Upcoming predictions and previews
National League North | Gameweek 14
Oct 24, 2023 at 7.45pm UK
The Jakemans Stadium
Boston
1 - 2
Banbury
Woods (4' pen.)
FT(HT: 1-0)
Fleming (68'), Yussuf (79')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Boston United and Banbury United.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Curzon Ashton 3-1 Boston
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 2-0 Banbury
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Boston United win with a probability of 45.38%. A win for Banbury United had a probability of 29.32% and a draw had a probability of 25.3%.

The most likely scoreline for a Boston United win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.17%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.19%) and 2-0 (7.79%). The likeliest Banbury United win was 0-1 (7.84%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.1% likelihood.

Result
Boston UnitedDrawBanbury United
45.38% (-0.053000000000004 -0.05) 25.29% (0.061 0.06) 29.32% (-0.0079999999999991 -0.01)
Both teams to score 54.3% (-0.204 -0.2)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
50.93% (-0.266 -0.27)49.07% (0.266 0.27)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
28.85% (-0.239 -0.24)71.15% (0.241 0.24)
Boston United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.38% (-0.134 -0.13)21.62% (0.135 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.26% (-0.203 -0.2)54.73% (0.20399999999999 0.2)
Banbury United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.28% (-0.143 -0.14)30.71% (0.143 0.14)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.03% (-0.169 -0.17)66.97% (0.17 0.17)
Score Analysis
    Boston United 45.38%
    Banbury United 29.32%
    Draw 25.29%
Boston UnitedDrawBanbury United
1-0 @ 10.17% (0.07 0.07)
2-1 @ 9.19% (-0.011000000000001 -0.01)
2-0 @ 7.79% (0.022 0.02)
3-1 @ 4.69% (-0.024 -0.02)
3-0 @ 3.98% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
3-2 @ 2.77% (-0.025 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.8% (-0.016 -0.02)
4-0 @ 1.52% (-0.008 -0.01)
4-2 @ 1.06% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 2.41%
Total : 45.38%
1-1 @ 12% (0.029999999999999 0.03)
0-0 @ 6.64% (0.072 0.07)
2-2 @ 5.43% (-0.028 -0.03)
3-3 @ 1.09% (-0.014 -0.01)
Other @ 0.13%
Total : 25.29%
0-1 @ 7.84% (0.054 0.05)
1-2 @ 7.09% (-0.008 -0.01)
0-2 @ 4.63% (0.013999999999999 0.01)
1-3 @ 2.79% (-0.014 -0.01)
2-3 @ 2.14% (-0.019 -0.02)
0-3 @ 1.82% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
Other @ 3.02%
Total : 29.32%

Read more!
Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Curzon Ashton 3-1 Boston
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 1-0 Chester
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 4-0 Boston
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Darlington 0-0 Boston
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Boston 3-1 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Bishop's Stortford 1-0 Boston
Monday, August 28 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: P'boro Sports 2-0 Banbury
Saturday, October 14 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-0 Blyth Spartans
Saturday, October 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-1 Banbury
Saturday, September 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 3-0 Warrington Town
Saturday, September 9 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Banbury 0-0 Alfreton
Tuesday, September 5 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: South Shields 4-0 Banbury
Saturday, September 2 at 3pm in National League North

Subscribe to our newsletter


Sports Mole provides in-depth previews and predictions for every match from the biggest leagues and competitions in world football.
AL
Sign up for our FREE daily preview newsletter direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.



. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .